Replace String 1.0

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

Lowlander

Re: Find And Replace Fields

Post by Lowlander »

Did you select files to do this operation on, and set the correct field to do this for?
fc622000

Post by fc622000 »

Hi, I tried to install the add-on on a laptop of a friend of mine, with the same version of MediaMonkey, and indeed here the add-on works correctly.
There must therefore be something corrupt in my installation. However, I wanted to avoid completely reinstalling MediaMonkey, so I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling just the add-on but the problem is not resolved; it is likely that the uninstallation of the add-on is not done completely because, when I reinstall the add-on the same replacement settings appear as I had before the uninstallation.
Where can I take action to make sure that all the installation settings are cleared before repeating the installation?
Lowlander

Re: Replace String 1.0

Post by Lowlander »

Maybe the Addon's author is better suited to answer that.
Ludek

Re: find and replace all fields

Post by Ludek »

I have just tested the addon and it works fine for me...

Addon version 1.1.2, MediaMonkey version 5.1.0.2832

How exactly you tested?
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

fc622000 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:58 am Hi, I tried to install the add-on on a laptop of a friend of mine, with the same version of MediaMonkey, and indeed here the add-on works correctly.
There must therefore be something corrupt in my installation. However, I wanted to avoid completely reinstalling MediaMonkey, so I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling just the add-on but the problem is not resolved; it is likely that the uninstallation of the add-on is not done completely because, when I reinstall the add-on the same replacement settings appear as I had before the uninstallation.
Where can I take action to make sure that all the installation settings are cleared before repeating the installation?
Works fine for me, are you still facing this?
fc622000

Re: Replace String 1.0

Post by fc622000 »

Unfortunately yes. I will need probably to reinstall the sofwtare