Artowork Not Show Anymore

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

fc622000

Artowork Not Show Anymore

Post by fc622000 »

Hello,
I am using MediaMonkey 5.1.0.2832.
Recently I started to have a problem in displaying the Artwork.
When I open the MediaMonkey desktop, only in the FIRST track that I select in the database or play the artwork is displayed correctly, but in subsequent tracks that I select in the database or play the artwork is not displayed.
In the tags the Artworks are correctly saved in all tracks.
What's wrong?

Many Thanks
Fabrizio
Lowlander

Re: Artowork Not Show Anymore

Post by Lowlander »

Where exactly isn't it displayed? If Preview, is it set to Playing? Does Properties > Artwork show the expected Artwork in firs position for files that fail to show Artwork for you?
fc622000

Post by fc622000 »

Artwork is not shown both when in view option is indicated "selected" and when in "playing" option.
The images are correctly in the first position in Properties > Artwork.
I would not want it to be a rights issue: Mediamonkey is installed on my personal PC at home and on the company notebook where I have the problem of images not being displayed: on this notebook I do not have administrator rights; could this be the problem?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

MediaMonkey needs write access to the MediaMonkey Temp folder set under Tools > Options > General in MediaMonkey to cache Artwork for display.
fc622000

Post by fc622000 »

Could I eventually change the Temp folder address under Tools > Options > General and setting another folder with write access?
How can I do this? Just setting the new folder?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Yes, you can, that would be how.
fc622000

Post by fc622000 »

I changed the Temp folder address under Tools > Options > General and setting in another folder with write access but nothing changed.
In the new folder i created I don't see any files saved.
There is a software behaviour thet is strange and maybe It can help to understand the problem is:
I tried 2 time to cancel all the database and create it again and then all the artworks appeared correctly.
But after closing mediaMonkey, when I reopened it again all the artworks were disappeared again.
What could be the cause?