Dark mode has white art screen

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

royschewe

Dark mode has white art screen

Post by royschewe »

Running MMA 2.0.0.1076 on an up-to-date Pixel 7 Pro. On the "Playing" screen in the "Art" section (as opposed to the QUEUE or LYRICS), the default art is apparently a white background with a black monkey shape. Presumably, this is displayed when the album art is absent.

I am using the "AmberBlack" theme and have Dark Mode turned on. When in dark mode, shouldn't this screen have a black background with maybe a smaller, amber colored monkey? At night, the current white background/black monkey shape is really hard on my older eyes. I select dark mode for a reason.

Is this a development thing? Or, is there a way to change this?

Thanks!
rusty

Re: Dark mode has white art screen

Post by rusty »

For tracks that are missing album art, I'm seeing a dark monkey on a dark background with the AmberBlack skin (whether Dark Mode is enabled or not).

I'm testing on build 1079. Can you let me know if this still occurs with you on 1079 (currently available as beta and slowly rolling out to production)?

-Rusty
royschewe

Post by royschewe »

Sorry Rusty, I just saw your reply. I am now running 2.0.0.1159. I am still using the Amberblack theme, and the current default art screen shows a white monkey on a black background. In my opinion, this could be amber colored and/or smaller, but it is fine as is. It's not as glaring as it was when I first posted about this.

Thanks for responding!
rusty

Post by rusty »

:oops: we had switched the dark monkey on a light background for a light monkey on a dark background.

Seems dark enough to me, since there are many albums that are brighter than the 'unknown' album.

-Rusty