From the main view of my library, how to add the playlist in wich the song is ?

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Mirador1

From the main view of my library, how to add the playlist in wich the song is ?

Post by Mirador1 »

When I look at all the music in my library, I would like to add a playlist column to see the name of the playlist(s) where each song is related. There are many choices to customize this main view, but none offers me the possibility to add a playlist column. Any clue to how I can do it ?
Rob_S

Re: From the main view of my library, how to add the playlist in wich the song is ?

Post by Rob_S »

The info you want can be found under Properties dialog, classification tab, but AFAIK, there is no way to display this on the screen, in a column.

These is an addin called "highlight playlist tracks" which will highlight in the main panel any tracks being part of the selected playlist.

There have been many feature requests for a better way to view and manage playlists, and so far nothing has come of it.
Using 5.1 LATEST alpha or beta build on Windows 10, HP laptop, managing 13k tracks
Mirador

Re: From the main view of my library, how to add the playlist in wich the song is ?

Post by Mirador »

Thanks for the info. The "highlight playlist tracks" addon is better then nothing. Too bad MM5 is not that good too manage playlist. Coming from MusicBee, I found out that MM5 is better for most of the features, but I guess it can't be the best for all of them!