Context menu issue

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Dan33185

Context menu issue

Post by Dan33185 »

When I select a bulk amount of audio files, I can right click and hit "play in Media Monkey", but only up to 15 files. Once I select 16 or more files, that option disappears. I didn't change anything recently, but for some reason that option has been removed and I'm not quite sure how to fix it.

Peke

Re: Context menu issue

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Unfortunately MM can't control Windows Context menu, it only sends Windows where MM should be listed and what options.

Based on your screenshots I suspect that Context menu Send buffer is overflown and windows reuest different Context menu eg. that is why many options are missing not just MM.

I guess that some of these apps should help you https://www.google.com/search?q=windows ... 8&oe=utf-8 , but unfortunately I can't test as I do not use Windows 7 (?) anymore.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Dan33185

Re: Context menu issue

Post by Dan33185 »

Peke wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:36 pm Hi,
Unfortunately MM can't control Windows Context menu, it only sends Windows where MM should be listed and what options.

Based on your screenshots I suspect that Context menu Send buffer is overflown and windows reuest different Context menu eg. that is why many options are missing not just MM.

I guess that some of these apps should help you https://www.google.com/search?q=windows ... 8&oe=utf-8 , but unfortunately I can't test as I do not use Windows 7 (?) anymore.
I'm using Windows 10 with Open Shell, so it looks very similar to 7. I'll take a look at the link you posted, thanks.