MMA gold - Sync with MMW5

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

happylad1965

MMA gold - Sync with MMW5

Post by happylad1965 »

Hello
after many tries - my huge MMW5 library did a 14hour wifi sync with my MMA mobile phone memory card

two problems - when I add a new song to the PC library MMW5 by this method - add folder and locate the album or track, then copy to library based on tags - so now the items are put into the library folder along with all the others in my case E:\MMW

when I connect my android and sync - and its all set in profile to sync from MMW5 to MMA only - it will pick about 120 items to sync not the two I just added - this then adds files to memory card, it works away plays with folder and auto playlists and takes about 1.5hours, why ?

when I check the profile - which was saved - all seems fine - the sync all for music is on and the other categories all seem to blank themselves so I RE TICK AND APPLY / SAVE.

ok second problem - is when i sync it connects to media ip address and shows two - how do i remove this please so this is a smooth process

hope this all makes sense - i feel the second item is connected to the first in some way

thanks
D
Lowlander

Re: MMA gold - Sync with MMW5

Post by Lowlander »

Which Build (Help > About) of MMW5 and MMA are you using?

2) If you see 2 Servers you may have 2 setup in MMW. You can disable/remove one of them (it's a MMW4 leftover).