MMA new user confused after years with iTunes/iPod

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

happylad1965

MMA new user confused after years with iTunes/iPod

Post by happylad1965 »

Now regarding the mobile app.+++++++++++++running on my Android Phone - all UpToDate and patched

Hello - I have a newbie posting today under MMW - but the flip side of my newbie setup stress ( all self inflicted) is
a few questions regarding the mobile app - all activated and fully functioning.

1. how do I clear the playing list- i.e. a song is in some sort of queue at bottom of app always, I click on the song and it says playing 1 of 50 for example how do i clear this please - menu dots top right say sleep timer or equalizer.

2. on mobile android app again. how do I remove a folder of internal music added to this library somehow to test before i got the Wi-Fi-sync working from MMW5, i do not want to upload these to my pc as it just asked during sync, I want sync one way from MMW server to android phone -memory card only, I want them gone from list but not deleted from the phone storage if that makes sense. so currently i have the synced files and locally added files and its these locally added files i would like to remove from MMA

thank you
David
Lowlander

Re: MMA new user confused after years with iTunes/iPod

Post by Lowlander »

1 In the Queue select a file, select all, then 3-dot remove from playing queue.

2. One-way Sync means not enabling Auto-sync playlists and new files from device to the PC. You can remove folders from the MMA Library by removing them from Choose library folders.
happylad1965

Post by happylad1965 »

Lowlander

ok that helped a lot,
1. Queue sorted - thank you

2. One way sync option selected correctly now - ok
but not sure on "You can remove folders from the MMA Library by removing them " I have the 12 app tiles on my main MMA screen- and one is called Folders - It has two sections Library - with my Samsung SD card - and under is Internal shared storage/storage/emulated/0 ,and another is Samsung SD card/storage/2f90-1bff
am I looking in wrong place here on my device please?

thanks
David
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Folders always show all compatible media files on your device. It isn't showing what is in the MMA Library, instead what's on your phone.