Play Now does not work correctly [#20300]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

nanite2000

Play Now does not work correctly [#20300]

Post by nanite2000 »

I downloaded MMW5 v5.1.0.2817 so that I could sync with iOS 17. It was mostly fine, but it had a problem with the 'Now Playing' panel which is still present in v5.1.0.2819.

If I double click a track in my library after opening MMW5, it will be added to the 'Now Playing' list and begin playing. So far so good.

If I then double click a different track in my library, that new track will be added to the 'Now Playing' list, but the *previous* file will be played instead of the one I just selected. If I double click another track in my library, again it will be added, but only the original track will be played again.

The same issue occurs if I right-click on a track and select 'Play Now' from the menu.

My default 'Play Now' action is set to 'Play selected files only', but changing it to any other option doesn't appear to make any difference. Whichever track I select, the original track is the one that gets played instead.

I have to manually double click the track in the 'Now Playing' list to get it to actually play.

This is obviously not intended behaviour, so is this a known issue? Has anyone else reported it already? Do you want me to post up a debug log?

Thanks!
Ludek

Re: Play Now does not work correctly

Post by Ludek »

Thank you for reporting,
tracking as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=20300
nanite2000

Re: Play Now does not work correctly [#20300]

Post by nanite2000 »

I can confirm this is working properly again build 2820.

Thanks!