3D Flow Album View for MM5 - Support & Beta Testing

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

drakinite

Re: 3D Flow Album View for MM5 - Support & Beta Testing

Post by drakinite »

YetAnotherLondonder wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:02 pm I'm afraid I don't quite follow. What do you mean by node?

I did look at your link and I confess I didn't understand anything. Linux documentation from 20 years ago seems clearer :)

What is a node, which nodes show the 3d flow, which don't, why. and where (if anywhere at all) is any of this documented?

I see "playing" on the far right and at the far left I see a column with: "home, playing, music, playlists, folders, etc"

Thank you!
To my understanding, all of the "main" items in the media tree are nodes. I'll try and make the documentation more clear when I have a chance. 3D Album view supports the Playing, All tracks, and Albums nodes. In the Artists node, when you open a given artist, you can enable 3D Album view as a sub-view when you have the Browser view enabled.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
Thisi

Re: 3D Flow Album View for MM5 - Support & Beta Testing

Post by Thisi »

I've now released version 1.1.6 which has fixed arrow the arrow key functionality.
Thanks for the update, the arrow keys are working great now :D .