Copy and Swap Fields 1.0.1

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

drakinite

Re: Copy and Swap Fields 1.0.1

Post by drakinite »

jfg001 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:36 am bonjour
est ce qu'il possible d'ajouter la date par exemple : 2007
au champ album par exemple : The Reminder
ce donnerait le résultat dans le champ album : The Reminder 2007
hello
is it possible to add the date for example: 2007
to the album field for example: The Reminder
this would give the result in the album field: The Reminder 2007
Hi jfg,
Sorry, I don't think I ever saw that reply. Unfortunately that request is outside the scope of this addon. I think what you're looking for may be possible in ZvezdanD's Find and Replace addon, which is currently only available for MediaMonkey 4 (viewtopic.php?t=28510). I would send him a request asking for it to be brought to MM5.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
drakinite

Re: Copy and Swap Fields 1.0.1

Post by drakinite »

jamesenorman wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:04 am Hi there, I would like to copy Lyricist to Genre. Could this be possible please?
Sorry for taking so long to get to this. I've now released Copy and Swap Fields version 1.1.2 which introduces Lyricist and Genre, as well as fixing the bugs that were introduced in 1.1.0 which was pulled from the addon repo a while ago.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.