Please suggest a plug in for playlist management (primarily backup) outside MM4. (Export all playlist feature in MM5 )

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

snowbear416

Please suggest a plug in for playlist management (primarily backup) outside MM4. (Export all playlist feature in MM5 )

Post by snowbear416 »

Wow. How confusing can device synchronisation get? Anyway... Please suggest a plug in that will allow me to back up all my playlists in MM4, individually, to a folder, as m3u files.
Yes, l have playlists within playlists (thanks to MM). (Side question 1. Are these Sub playlists commonly referred to as 'child nodes' In these forums?). Please note, I have been increasingly using the first playlist as a folder/title to hold a bunch of (sub) playlists. Eg. In MM4 tree, Playlists, Blues (the first playlist is now folder holding a few related Blues playlists)
Ideally, the backed up playlist folder (that will be created by the plug in) will contain a bunch of m3u playlists starting with the title Blues. I'd be good to go after that, thanks in advance.
Sub rant....I tried using the Export all playlist feature in MM5 (note. But, these are NOT the same playlists l have in MM4). I need this plug in to primarily make playlists in MM4 function outside MM4)