MM5 Skinning - Removing extra border around MM5 Window

To discuss development of addons / skins / customization of MediaMonkey.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

chris_a_johnson

MM5 Skinning - Removing extra border around MM5 Window

Post by chris_a_johnson »

I recently set up a 3rd monitor that is a different size and now my MM5 skin I am building is showing a border around the entire application that wasn't there before. When I shrink the window, it displays normally without the extra border. I have looked through all of my files, tried different skins, and nothing seems to change it. Strangely, the border changes colors part way around the MM Window. Is this a MS Windows feature or is it something I can control in my MM skinning files? Here is a picture of what I am seeing:
Ludek

Re: MM5 Skinning - Removing extra border around MM5 Window

Post by Ludek »

This is controlled by skin file(s), are you saying that you have always the blue window border regardless of selected skin?
chris_a_johnson

Post by chris_a_johnson »

Yes - the blue line at the top (and the rest of the border, which is white) appears for any skin I select. I tried using Inspect Element, but I haven't been able to isolate what is controlling this behavior. Thanks.
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

What version of Windows are you running, and what version of MM do you have installed? Does the incorrectly colored border appear no matter which display it's on?

There usually is a border around the MM window, but the color of the border is supposed to change depending on the skin.

Dark Monkey:

Monkey Groove:

Code Monkey:
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.