Own conditional creation of skins like in Media Monkey 4.

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

Konehuone

Own conditional creation of skins like in Media Monkey 4.

Post by Konehuone »

In Media Monkey 5, you can no longer change the skins to your liking. In Media Monkey 4, you could change the skins to the way you wanted, and not according to the models derived from above, as in Media Monkey 5 :( . I don't like the current procedure. Can't skins' own conditional editing be brought back to Media Monkey 5?

P. S. Can't even change the font size.
Lowlander

Re: Own conditional creation of skins like in Media Monkey 4.

Post by Lowlander »

You can change the font size in the Material Design Skin and Monkey Groove allows you to choose the color used.
drakinite

Re: Own conditional creation of skins like in Media Monkey 4.

Post by drakinite »

While takes a few more steps to edit skins in MM5, it is still very much possible.

I've described in this post how to edit one of the skins that come bundled with MM5: viewtopic.php?p=479238#p479238
Those extra unzip-and-change-JSON steps are only necessary if you want to edit one of the skins that came with MediaMonkey. If you want to edit a third party skin you installed manually, you can just go straight into its files (%appdata%/MediaMonkey5/skins) and edit them. They won't get overridden unless you update the skin.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.