Manual WiFi Sync works, but not Auto WiFi Sync [#10362]

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

schoen2065

Manual WiFi Sync works, but not Auto WiFi Sync [#10362]

Post by schoen2065 »

Hey all, I've tried to get the Auto Sync WiFi working. Sync works if I manually select the option on the MMA (Monkey Media App/ Android), like a champ. I can create a playlist on the MMW (Windows Desktop Monkey Media) and add the songs I want. Then I go over to the android phone and press Sync Now and bada bing it works. However I thought that there was an auto sync feature via wifi. Is there a trigger via desktop? Also the only way for me to initiate a sync is to use the wifi sync now feature on the phone. I was hoping that there was a option even via the desktop. I've gone "Tools > Sync Device > Auto Synchronization" is grayed out. Am I incorrect in assuming this? If so then I'm fine with manually punching the sync button on the phone app. Just checking out for convenience and lazy feature set. LOL. Hope someone can help.
Lowlander

Re: Manual WiFi Sync works, but not Auto WiFi Sync.

Post by Lowlander »

No, that's not an option. You always need to start wifi sync from MMA, there is no way to do it automatically or trigger it from MMW.
Peke

Re: Manual WiFi Sync works, but not Auto WiFi Sync [#10362]

Post by Peke »

Hi,
This is planned for future MMA versions https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=10362
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts