The Hanzo Foundation helps forum addicts

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

Steegy

The Hanzo Foundation helps forum addicts

Post by Steegy »

Greetings

In name of The Hanzo Foundation, I would like to inform you that a self-help-group for forum addicts has been founded. There's a lot of expertise on this problem, so I think everyone will be able to fully gain by this initiative, named "The Dharna Initiative".

Because this particular forum counts about 4000 registered users and we can't possibly help all addicts, the worst cases will be treated first. That's why you will find a list with all participants of the initiative. I'm sorry for non-registered users and fakers, but we can't impossibly help you out.

We all know that the devs are probably the most addicted persons on this forum, but let's take that as something inevitable. MM development must go on.

Most important cases:
post count >= 100 messages
ppd-index >= 0.5

Code: Select all

rovingcowboy	1.46 (cheated, the fence is apparently not high enough)
Trixmoto	    8.49
Steegy		   5.14
lowlander	   4.59
DiddeLeeDoo	 4.22
Teknojnky	   3.02
heinimuecki	 2.65
onkel_enno	  2.27
psyxonova	   1.66
Peke		     1.64
pah68		    1.35
tbessie		  1.25
Bex		      1.14	
urlwolf		  0.93
wallstreetwalker0.82
Pablo		    0.65
Big_Berny	   0.62
Morten9300	  0.52
The score on the right is the ppd-index, an old way to measure the magnitude of the addictiveness. Although it's an old way to measure, it's still quite correct.
Remember, the higher the score, the higher the necessity to act as quick as possible.

We'll get in touch with those members. Other members can apply, but only cases of supreme necessity will be considered.

With regards of Steegy, and all people here at The Dharna Initiative.
Good luck!
Last edited by Steegy on Tue May 16, 2006 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Bex

Post by Bex »

:lol:

Yes please help me...
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
pah68

Post by pah68 »

After 1036 posts, I don't need help? :)
heinimuecki

Post by heinimuecki »

seventh place ... there must be hope for me aarrggg :)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

how did i cheat and what is going on?

how is 1.46 higher then 8.49

you lost me? :o

oh i get it you think i should have a higher post per day count.

but i don't want members to think i am hogging the forum?

should i confess? i some times post as a plan guest and don't sign it. :D

that should add about 200 posts over the years i been here :roll: :o :lol:

oh and the fence is high. how ever we texans can grow as high as we need to. and when we can't get no higher we stand on the back of our hoss.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm clearly doomed! :o :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

@pah68: you're added, and you're definitely on the bad (or is it good?) track!

@rovingcowboy: yeah, I didn't know your exact score, but because you tend a bit to "split personality disorder", I thought you should be priority no1. :P
Maybe if we make the fence a bit higher, you won't be able to "just looking over the fence again" and will have to admit you're one of the chosen ones :lol:

@Trixmoto: indeed, this means you're even more "freaky" (that's how we call it here) than me. And I'm already such an addict ... :o

@anyone: sorry if you should be on the list but you aren't. I don't immediately recall all names of you guys and girls...

Now we're at "the subject", did you see the (clear) link with the ABC series "Lost"? Do you watch that series? Or do you prefer "Prison Break" or other?

Cheers
Steegy
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
dries

Post by dries »

I hope this self-help-group does have a forum on the internet
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I saw the link, wondered why nobody mentioned it.

Rovingcowboy post under rovingcowboy and guest and seems to post as agentsmart and confused as well.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

no agentsmart just follows me around or was? as he does not seem to be posting in this thread.

and confused is just confused ?
Now we're at "the subject", did you see the (clear) link with the ABC series "Lost"? Do you watch that series? Or do you prefer "Prison Break" or other?
no i did not see the link and i don't watch that tv show. :o
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
wallstreetwalker

Post by wallstreetwalker »

i'm still ok : 0.82, but then there are all these other forums :oops:

but i occasionally take forum breaks, if i get tired of all the nagging. :lol:
PUNK IN DRUBLIC
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

They follow you around closely as the posts often come from the same IP :wink: .
Bex

Post by Bex »

Lowlander wrote:They follow you around closely as the posts often come from the same IP :wink: .
Hahahaha! :lol:
Is that so? Oh my god....

/Bex
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

[quote="Lowlander"]They follow you around closely as the posts often come from the same IP :wink: .[/quote

i'm on a dial up connection with a non static ip address and when i get off line i
pull the plug on the phone line to make it harder for hackers to get
in to the computer.

as it is not possible to use the net then since it is unpluged.

so it is possible they are in the same block of numbers and just get the same blocks as i do.

maybe they went to the same school ? is that why you follow me around agentsmart?

do i know you? :-?