"Now Playing" pop-up out of place on larger displays

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

drakinite

"Now Playing" pop-up out of place on larger displays

Post by drakinite »

This is a bug that's been bothering me for a while, that would be extremely easy to fix. The "now playing" pop-up floats in the middle of the screen on large displays that use Windows' display scaling. My primary display is 1440p and is scaled at 125%, which makes the pop-up float in the middle of the screen. I cannot get the pop-up to display on the bottom-right of my screen with the display scaling enabled. This would be super easy to fix by allowing me to move the horizontal/vertical position sliders past 100%. If I can put the sliders to 125%, that would fix the problem.
I would send a screenshot of the floating popup, but the forum doesn't allow me to insert images.
Thanks!
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.