Discogs Tagger 5.75 (Updated: 2020-05-05)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

DJSamhein
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:43 am

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by DJSamhein » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:25 pm

crap_inhuman wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:36 pm
The Discogs Tagger (DT) get a songlist to search for. The songlist is sorted in alphabetic order of the songname. I thought, the songlist is in "normal" order (by tracknumber and discnumber) This is the problem. DT can't control the order of the songlist, so DT need to sort the songlist internally.
Doesn't the list provide disc and track # as well? Maybe you could check both.
One thing I noticed that doesn't work is, for tracks that aren't detected (left unchecked), if we edit the track # on the list at the bottom, it adds it to the list in the proper order and changes global tags like album or year but not the song name. Maybe it's related?

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by crap_inhuman » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:44 pm

DJSamhein wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:25 pm
crap_inhuman wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:36 pm
The Discogs Tagger (DT) get a songlist to search for. The songlist is sorted in alphabetic order of the songname. I thought, the songlist is in "normal" order (by tracknumber and discnumber) This is the problem. DT can't control the order of the songlist, so DT need to sort the songlist internally.
Doesn't the list provide disc and track # as well? Maybe you could check both.
One thing I noticed that doesn't work is, for tracks that aren't detected (left unchecked), if we edit the track # on the list at the bottom, it adds it to the list in the proper order and changes global tags like album or year but not the song name. Maybe it's related?
I don't think so. Normally it should not change the global tags, if you edit something in the list at the bottom. It "should" change it, if you press the Auto-Tag button. This is a bug.
With the list at the bottom the tagger could not interact. MM change the list after the tagger send a new songlist. But the tagger could not control it.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by crap_inhuman » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:51 pm

DJSamhein wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:25 pm
Doesn't the list provide disc and track # as well? Maybe you could check both.
I can get all information about the selected tracks. This should work. I thought the list is sorted by mm, so i doesn't think about it. :wink:
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

boglin
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:26 am

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by boglin » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:35 am

I'm having a strange error since the latest update. If I turn on my vpn and run the Discogs Tagger I'm met with this error;

Error #-2146697211 - msxml6.dll
The system cannot locate the resoruce specified.

The file "C:\Users\J\AppData\MediaMonkey\Scripts\DiscogsWebTag.vbs", Line: 6525, Column: 3

However if I disable the vpn the script runs without issue, I have to use a vpn 99% of the time so I really hope that somebody could help with this.

Thanks in advance!

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by crap_inhuman » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:24 pm

boglin wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:35 am
I'm having a strange error since the latest update. If I turn on my vpn and run the Discogs Tagger I'm met with this error;

Error #-2146697211 - msxml6.dll
The system cannot locate the resoruce specified.

The file "C:\Users\J\AppData\MediaMonkey\Scripts\DiscogsWebTag.vbs", Line: 6525, Column: 3

However if I disable the vpn the script runs without issue, I have to use a vpn 99% of the time so I really hope that somebody could help with this.

Thanks in advance!
This is really strange. It occur after the last windows update? Which windows version do you have installed ?
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

boglin
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:26 am

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by boglin » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 pm

Sorry I should have clarified that this is since updating the script, I'm running Windows 8.1 using the latest version of MediaMonkey.

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by crap_inhuman » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:51 pm

boglin wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 pm
Sorry I should have clarified that this is since updating the script, I'm running Windows 8.1 using the latest version of MediaMonkey.
Please open this page with Internet Explorer https://clienttest.ssllabs.com:8443/ssl ... lient.html
and take a look at the protocols. Did your browser can use TLS 1.2 ?
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

boglin
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:26 am

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by boglin » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:12 pm

Yes it seems to support TLS 1.2;

'Your user agent has good protocol support.

Your user agent supports TLS 1.2, which is recommended protocol version at the moment.'

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by crap_inhuman » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:19 am

Ok. You tested it with vpn ?

The last update of this Addon was 23.09.2019
You update the Addon some days ago, right ?
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

boglin
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:26 am

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by boglin » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:18 am

crap_inhuman wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:19 am
Ok. You tested it with vpn ?

The last update of this Addon was 23.09.2019
You update the Addon some days ago, right ?
Hrm for some reason if the vpn is turned on it claims TLS 2.0 isn't available yet passes the check without it. That's odd.
Yes I updated it a few days ago, I haven't used MediaMonkey in a while.

EDIT: I fixed it by changing by vpn config, my apologies. Thank you for all of the work you've put into this amazing script!

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by crap_inhuman » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:24 pm

Great, this are good news ! :)

And thank you :)
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

jiflatt
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Autotag

Post by jiflatt » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:18 pm

When trying to use Autotag from the web using the Discogs tagger I get the following error message:


Error #3004 - ADODB Stream
Write to file failed.
File: "C:\Users\jifla\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\DiscogsWebTag.vbs", Line: 7538, Column: 2

I've tried reinstalling the script, rebooting, reinstalling the current and previous versions, but the problem remains. Can you help me resolve the problem?
Last edited by Lowlander on Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with existing topic

Jimster
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:01 am

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by Jimster » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:21 pm

I must be doing something simply wrong here, but here is where I am at:

Downloaded zip (w10).
Running MediaMonkey_4.1.25.1895
I am admin on the box but not running MM explicitly as admin.
I already have a discogs account.
Files are copied in c:\windows\program files (x86)\MediaMonkey\Scripts
Install.vbs is throwing an error:
Object required: 'SDB' line 3 char 12
(Dim inip : inip = SDB.ScriptsPath & "Scripts.ini")

Any idea what I am missing to get the vbs to run?

Cheers
JJ

Lowlander
Posts: 47067
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:53 pm
Location: MediaMonkey 5

Re: Discogs Tagger 5.71 (Updated: 2019-09-23)

Post by Lowlander » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Rename from .zip to .mmip and double click to install or use Tools > Extensions to install the Addon (can remain ZIP): https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/ind ... ns--addons
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)

crap_inhuman
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am
Location: Friedberg / Hessen / Germany
Contact:

Re: Autotag

Post by crap_inhuman » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:00 pm

jiflatt wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:18 pm
When trying to use Autotag from the web using the Discogs tagger I get the following error message:


Error #3004 - ADODB Stream
Write to file failed.
File: "C:\Users\jifla\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\DiscogsWebTag.vbs", Line: 7538, Column: 2

I've tried reinstalling the script, rebooting, reinstalling the current and previous versions, but the problem remains. Can you help me resolve the problem?
Hey,

the Tagger try to write the Cover image into the temporary folder of windows, but didn't have permission. You could try to start mediamonkey as admin. This should help.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0

Post Reply