How to delete old pathnames from the ripcd dialogue box destination bar

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Forrykook

How to delete old pathnames from the ripcd dialogue box destination bar

Post by Forrykook »

Occasionally during ripping cd's I have to manually enter some info to the path such as correct spelling of artist or album. I do this manually in the destination bar {C:\Users\andre\Music\<Album Artist>\<Album>\<Track#:2> - <Artist> - <Title>}
But now I have a list of these that will never be required again, when I click the down arrow in the destination bar. For example, this one:{C:\Users\andre\Music\<A Flock Of Seagulls>\<Listen - Disc 2>\<Track#:2>-<Artist>-<Title>}
How do I delete all of these to be left with the one or 2 that I want? I've tried using the up & down arrow and the delete key to no avail.

Also, because of this issue I guess I'm doing this the wrong way. How should I enter correct details when the freedb has incorrect info or spelling?
Lowlander

Re: How to delete old pathnames from the ripcd dialogue box destination bar

Post by Lowlander »

Forrykook

Re: How to delete old pathnames from the ripcd dialogue box destination bar

Post by Forrykook »

Thank you Lowlander. It took a bit of figuring out where in that document to edit and what to do but I managed it.
After making a backup copy of the file, I found the ripmasks section and deleted the lines I no longer require, renumbered the remaining ones and it seems to have done the trick.