it says its been synched

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Shamanarts

it says its been synched

Post by Shamanarts »

I recently rediscovered Media Monkey, I have an extensive ,music library and its the best format I have found to manage my collection for sure...I have been using WMP for synching to my android phone, and I wanted to use MM...it connects fine...I click on a playlist to send to the phone/card....it appears that it is synching...but it does not appear on the phone, or at least accessible by samsung music or black player....I downloaded the MM for android..and it appears only in the MM for android app..but not anywhere else...on the PC ..at phone/card/music...it appears there too..I try doing the same with my tablet, and there is no problem at all...it syncs up just like it should with ease...I also tried using various USB connections, with no difference...I hope this can be easily resolved...thanks..Lou
Lowlander

Re: it says its been synched

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMW, MMA and Android? Where (what folder) is the music synced to on your device?
Shamanarts

Post by Shamanarts »

MMW..4.1.21.1875.....I removed the MMA from my phone and can either use Samsung Music or Black Player....the music on my phone is on the SD card/Music folder
Shamanarts

Post by Shamanarts »

Also...the Android version is 7.0 on a Samsung J3
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Use a File Browser on the device to confirm if the files are on the device. The Apps could be looking in the wrong place.
Shamanarts

Post by Shamanarts »

they just don't seem to be there like that..i loaded another playlist...on the PC ,I click on phone/card/music....the names of all the files are there...in a path called ventis.media.android.mediamonkey/files/music/artist...I clicked on a track to play, and the tracks won't play and the type face fades..( other tracks previously loaded by WMP play, np)..also...since uninstalling MMA the playlist that was visible,is no longer visible, but the music is on the phone..just not in the playlist....and is visible by both samsung & black players..also..after MM scans the SD card content, it all shows up, except the playlists..they do not show up at all..thanks for helping
Shamanarts

Post by Shamanarts »

and now.on the phone...they have shown up as a playlist....but still the list that shows up on the pc is incomplete, and none of the playlists show at all..maybe they will with enough connections...anyway...thanks for the help amigo....