[REQ] Open Proprieties window for current playing track

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Fram

[REQ] Open Proprieties window for current playing track

Post by Fram »

Hi guys!

I want to open the Proprieties windows of the current playing track with a global keyboard shortcut. Can anyone help me with this ? (with a script or smthing)
Also, another shortcut, when you are in the properties window, for "Rename file based on file's proprieties" will be great. :D
Last edited by Fram on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
MMFrLife

Re: Open Proprieties window for current playing track [short

Post by MMFrLife »

hmm...
That's odd, I just looked through the hotkey settings and there doesn't apppear to be a hotkey action for "open properties".
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
๐Ÿ˜œ
Fram

Post by Fram »

There is a shortcut: Shift + Enter that open Proprieties for a SELECTED track. but no one for the current playing track :)
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Fram wrote:There is a shortcut: Shift + Enter that open Proprieties for a SELECTED track. but no one for the current playing track :)
Thanks! That same thing appears to also work for currently playing track! :)
I still can't find anything like that in the settings, though. Properties hotkey must be hardcoded/unchangeable.
It would be nice to include a settings entry for it. Maybe, indicate somehow that it can't be changed. Unless, of course, I'm just not seeing it.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
๐Ÿ˜œ
Fram

Post by Fram »

For me doesn't work "Shift+Enter" for currently playing track.
Maybe a script will save us :).
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

@Fram
Ok, you are correct, it does not work.
I was mistakenly using hotkey on a currently playing track that was selected, thus working only becuase it was also selected.
๐Ÿ˜œ