Unifiied remote Android doesn't work with MMW

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

nonob

Unifiied remote Android doesn't work with MMW

Post by nonob »

Hi :)

I try to use android app "Unified Remote" to control my Media monkey Windows but it doesn't work.

I have MMW 4.1.5.1719 sur mon Win 7 64 bits.
I have ANdroid app unified remote 3.1.7 and the unified windows server 3.2.1.692 (27).

Others unified remote like basic input or spotify works well and my other android app mm remote works too.

When i try to control mmw with unified remote, for instance "play", it start playing but after some seconds, then if i ask another action like "next" track, it takes several seconds to respond. After that, my others unified remote doesn't work and i have to restart my unified server...

Is there someone who use unified remote on android and could tell me if it works for him ?

Thanks a lots.
Website "Le Geek du Cerisier" : MediaMonkey
MMW on desktop PC: Windows 10, MB MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK (MS-7C91) (AM4), CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz, RAM DDR4 16 GB, SSD M.2 SK-Hynix SSS0L24765 512 GB (C:), 3,5" Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 1 To (D:)
MMA on 4 Android devices - MMW5 gold in test... - MMW4 gold used for years (with extensions: AdvancedReport, Album Art Tagger, CustomFieldsTagger, Custom Report, Discogs Tagger, French translation, GenreFinder, Last.fm Scrobbler, Lyricator, MM codec pack Trial, MusicBrainz Tagger, MusicIPTagger, RegExpFind and Replace, Tagging inconsistencies)
brittlee

Re: Unifiied remote Android doesn't work with MMW

Post by brittlee »

Success. I have installed the script. I couldn't do it after taking ownership, but it worked after I right-clicked the MM icon and ran as admin. I was initially concerned because I couldn't see it listed among scripts in MM, but with MM running, I was able to right-click on the file from Win Explorer and it installed just fine.
wazza53

Post by wazza53 »

Hi there,
I believe I have the same or very similar issue.
What script are you referring to? And where is it available?
Many thanks in advance.
nonob

Post by nonob »

HI :)

Same question : which script are you talking about ?

bye
Website "Le Geek du Cerisier" : MediaMonkey
MMW on desktop PC: Windows 10, MB MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK (MS-7C91) (AM4), CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz, RAM DDR4 16 GB, SSD M.2 SK-Hynix SSS0L24765 512 GB (C:), 3,5" Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 1 To (D:)
MMA on 4 Android devices - MMW5 gold in test... - MMW4 gold used for years (with extensions: AdvancedReport, Album Art Tagger, CustomFieldsTagger, Custom Report, Discogs Tagger, French translation, GenreFinder, Last.fm Scrobbler, Lyricator, MM codec pack Trial, MusicBrainz Tagger, MusicIPTagger, RegExpFind and Replace, Tagging inconsistencies)