iPhone and iPad sync is very slow

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

djandrius

Re: iPhone and iPad sync is very slow

Post by djandrius »

4.1.1.1703 syncing 2048 tracks to iPhone 4 with 7.1 for close to 20 hrs and it's at the track 1355. It never used to be a problem. It starts syncing fast ~5-10 secs per track, and then suddenly performance drops slower and slower. Now syncing for one ~4 minute long track takes about 1 minute ++.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

As suggested before, send a debug log (step 4b) capturing the sync to support: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=12&t=69
ezdropper

Post by ezdropper »

I have found that once I restored my Ipod Touch 3G to the the factory default and removed Cydia, ie. no longer Jailbroken, the sync process seems to be much faster.
jck

Post by jck »

this issue still here, so I imagine that people sent bug reports and developers didn't found solution?

Take more than one hour to copy 250 songs

iOS 7.1.2 (iPhone 4, so I can not upgrade anymore)
MediaMonkey 4.1.9.1764
david_b

Post by david_b »

STILL having this issue on the latest version of MM - 4.1.25.1889. IPhone 7, 128GB.
Has been like this for years, I don't know of anything else that 'non-destructively' copies music to an IPhone, and I'm reluctantly having to use ITunes.

Nearly 40 minutes to copy 54 tracks, it's been stuck on song 40-of for about ten minutes now. Welcome back to 1996 everyone!