How turn off "Resume Playing" feature?

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

glennergy

How turn off "Resume Playing" feature?

Post by glennergy »

I've been testing 3.0.1.1127 for the last three days or so. So far so good, and I am very happy with most of the features. I have not yet tried to sync my Ipod Classic yet -- I'm still a little nervous about that, and am waiting to see a reduction in issues on the boards.

One question I have: I can't figure out how to turn OFF the "Resume Playing" feature. In many circumstances, I like the fact that MM3 remembers where you were last playing in the middle of a song, and begins there. But, in many circumstances, I want it to go back to the BEGINNING of the song when I double-click. E.g. If I have Auto-DJ playing, and I leave the room, then return and want to begin the song at the beginning. But so far, I seem to have to manually move the song cursor back to the beginning.

Any suggestions?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

File -> Manage filters

Go to your active filter and hit configure. Under the player tab disable (by unchecking) 'enable bookmarking'.

If you have the None (select all tracks) filter enabled, bookmarking should only be enabled for podcasts, unless you have a special filter set up with bookmarking enabled.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
glennergy

Thanks

Post by glennergy »

Great, thanks for that!
danthelion

Re: How turn off "Resume Playing" feature?

Post by danthelion »

This got me too because I was uncertain what bookmarking did.. to fix:

Go to:
Tools -->
Options -->
Playback rules-->

then "uncheck" bookmarking"