How to specify the playing of a couple of artists only

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Trev1

How to specify the playing of a couple of artists only

Post by Trev1 »

If I want Mediamonkey to play say two or three specific artists from my library automatically (i don't mean a playlist), is there a way I can do this?

So I want to leave Mediamonkey running and hear songs/tracks from a couple of artists only?

Thanks in advance :wink:
Lowlander

Re: How to specify the playing of a couple of artists only

Post by Lowlander »

No

Options:
1) Only add the selected Artists to the Now Playing and then enable continuous play (and perhaps shuffle) in the Play menu
2) Create a Playlists witht he Artists and set Auto-DJ to play it
imagehopper

Post by imagehopper »

Do what cowboy told me to do.
use advanced playlists and have rules for it to pick only those artists, its the only way to do it.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

I think I posted that in the form? Did I also tell you imagehopper? might have and forgot with all the stuff I got going on here. :-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.