Resume Play or Pause at MM start-up v2.2/3.1 [Script]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

RESUMES

Post by RESUMES »

Re: resume Play or Pause at MM start-up v2.2/3.1 [Script]

I start to feel it's more a complete stand alone script.
tonn333

Re: Resume Play or Pause at MM start-up v2.2/3.1 [Script]

Post by tonn333 »

Do you guys think that it would be possible to resume a specific file next time you play that file? Like when I listen an audiobook, then I listen some music and later come back to my audiobook. And it resumes where I left. You can enable and disable this on specific file.
GargantulaKon

Post by GargantulaKon »

I get a Product installation error on 3.2.0.1294. Updates?
MediaMonkey Gold (Lifetime)
- If my configuration's specifications are helpful, please go here.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

GargantulaKon wrote:I get a Product installation error on 3.2.0.1294. Updates?
See http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... 59&nav=0,6
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
GargantulaKon

Post by GargantulaKon »

Thank you so much! Ventis Media should fix that issue for the next version.
MediaMonkey Gold (Lifetime)
- If my configuration's specifications are helpful, please go here.
Peke

Post by Peke »

That is something known and from what I know Windows 7 SP1 will improve that in case of Digitally signed apps like MM, also in MM 4.0 we have made several changes that should improve/fix such issues.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
drughetto

Re:

Post by drughetto »

DiddeLeeDoo wrote:
RedX wrote:I don't really understand what this timeout of 30 min does, could you please explain it?
The reason for those 30 minutes is to prevent automatic play after leaving MM closed for a long time.

Basically automatic play only works for a limited time after you close MM. After the time-out period the script remembers the position, but leave MM in Pause mode instead of automatic play.
can i disable the 30' idle?
i mean i would like to shut donw now , and start media moneky tomorrow or the next week and resume playing the same songs

thanks
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

you need to read the first page with the code it tells you how to change the time out in the code, you just need to go to the scripts folder in mediamonkey and open this script with note pad so you can edit then setting.

But unknown what will happen in mm 4 this script is several years old.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
drughetto

Post by drughetto »

rovingcowboy wrote:you need to read the first page with the code it tells you how to change the time out in the code, you just need to go to the scripts folder in mediamonkey and open this script with note pad so you can edit then setting.

But unknown what will happen in mm 4 this script is several years old.
hi
i did
The timeout period can be set in this line in the script
TimeOut=30 'in Minutes
but i want to disable

outside this script , is there something to resume play a plugin or something else?

thanks
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Simply change it to 0 :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
drughetto

Post by drughetto »

rovingcowboy wrote:Simply change it to 0 :D
nope
mediamonkey starts with a pause and not playing the song
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

See if putting * or ' in front of the line will stop it,
it is vbs so those commet markers should close the following line from
Being done as a script. Of course it might need done to a couple places i didnt look where all it would need done just yet maybe somebody else could tell you faster ask trixmoto or one of the others, it is okay as diddleedoo already said if someone wanted to fix his scripts for new mm versions he didnt care as he is too busy now at work.
drughetto

Post by drughetto »

rovingcowboy wrote:See if putting * or ' in front of the line will stop it,
it is vbs so those commet markers should close the following line from
Being done as a script. Of course it might need done to a couple places i didnt look where all it would need done just yet maybe somebody else could tell you faster ask trixmoto or one of the others, it is okay as diddleedoo already said if someone wanted to fix his scripts for new mm versions he didnt care as he is too busy now at work.
but did you use this script?

does it work to you?

because i tried to add a ' or 0 but i does not work
i mean i start media monkey and it start up in pause

thanks
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

no i don't use it anymore thats why i said check with trixmoto or other script author i'm just trying to help you. 8)

Post by Guest »

Hi. Newbie here. I wish to edit timeout on ResumePlay but I am unaware of a script editor able to edit this format mmip.
Could someone please be kind to recommend one program ?
Thank you,

jah_lah