itunes...

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

llkkhh

itunes...

Post by llkkhh »

A few times I have seen a song I like pop up with a connection to itunes. How do I go about adding a song or two from them to my Media Monkey list ?
Lowlander

Re: itunes...

Post by Lowlander »

llkkhh wrote:A few times I have seen a song I like pop up with a connection to itunes.
Where/how?

File > Add/Rescan Tracks can be used to add tracks or drag & drop tracks onto the Library node (only Library node).
nojac

Post by nojac »

Could the file type in question is associated with iTunes?

If that is the case, the solution is to go to Tools --> Alternatives -->File Types in MediaMonkey and make sure the file type is hooked on.

And then may be iTunes will "steel" the file type back next time you open it....
llkkhh

Post by llkkhh »

Thats what I am wondering. Where ? How ? I watched my son in law last weekend add a song to my computer but I did not see how he did it. It doesn't have to be itunes, I just want to pay for one or two songs at a time - from any where.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

llkkhh wrote:Thats what I am wondering. Where ? How ? I watched my son in law last weekend add a song to my computer but I did not see how he did it. It doesn't have to be itunes, I just want to pay for one or two songs at a time - from any where.
So what are you asking? Where to download files from? Or how to add them into MediaMonkey?
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You can't buy songs in MediaMonkey. You can buy from places like iTunes and Amazon MP3, but will need to use their software/website for that.
llkkhh

Post by llkkhh »

How do I get it from itunes onto my Media Monkey playlist ?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

llkkhh wrote:How do I get it from itunes onto my Media Monkey playlist ?
iTunes downloads the file somewhere on your PC. Just scan that folder that it's in. File > Add/rescan tracks to the library in MM.

llkkhh

Amazon.com

Post by llkkhh »

Maybe I used the wrong words when I was asking about buying songs. I mentioned Itunes. Now I have a TIP that says I can buy songs from Amazon - but I don't know how to do this.
nohitter151

Re: Amazon.com

Post by nohitter151 »

llkkhh wrote:Maybe I used the wrong words when I was asking about buying songs. I mentioned Itunes. Now I have a TIP that says I can buy songs from Amazon - but I don't know how to do this.
Just go to the Amazonmp3 website: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/br ... 163856011/