Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

dypsis

Re: Monkey Rok 5.4 - Updated 08/08/2010

Post by dypsis »

Thanks for your work gpzbc.

Although your previous image posted in your previous post appeared to have it expanded.
YippieYeah

Post by YippieYeah »

I have a fresh installation of MM3 and installed Monkey Rok. The Problem I found with it is, since I installed MonkeyRok and try to resize or move MM3 Window it crash, hangs. Anyone else experiencing this problem. I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
firefoxsilver9

Post by firefoxsilver9 »

'm experiencing crashes and hangs with 5.4 every time i try and change the settings while music is playing.sometimes the album art that's displayed isn't that of the current song playing but another one.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Are you using the full cache mode? You might want to try deleting all the images from the temporary folder.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

I've been playing with some ideas to save some screen real estate. I love MonkeyRok but it takes up a bit more room than my laptop screen can handle. Especially if I have the three panel track browser displayed. Now that is where tabs come in. They save space (theoretically). So I'm wondering if there is any way for you to make it an option to put the "Information" (rating, date added, last played, extra info, etc) into a tab? And I think it would be best if it was the first tab. That way, the "Information" would be the first thing visible by default. Then one could click on other tabs if they wanted to see "biography," "current album," etc. That would also free up screen real estate that the top portion of MR previously took up.

Of course I realize this may be too large of a project to tackle, but I thought I would just throw it out there. And I also realize that not everyone would like this idea. That is why it would be ideal to have this as an option in MR config.

Thanks for all your hard work Trixmoto!
--
The gpzbc
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

It would be possible to create a skin like this, yes. A big layout change like this can't be configured in the options sheet though.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

hmmmm..... I guess I'll have to hit up the skinners. Either that, I'll just get a bigger monitor! :D
Thanks again.
--
The gpzbc
roryfloyd

Post by roryfloyd »

Hi, I am new to the forum and completely new to scripting although I have been using MM and Monkeyrok for a long time now. Love every bit of Monkeyrok, makes MM so much better.
Actually just joined the forum after a few hours messing with the scripts trying to sort something by myself that I know will be so easy for you:
How can I get Monkeyrok to show statistics of Artists by their Average Rating instead of by most tracks as it is now?
I am currently getting this info by using the script FilteredStats, but I would rather get in on the monkeyrok panel. It's no use to me knowing how many songs by an artist i've got, so I would happily change this part of the stats. I am using MM 3.2.1 and MR 5.4

I have been searching the forums to see whether anybody asked the same question before and did not find it. Sorry if I missed it.
Thanks for your great work
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks, I'm glad you like the script. I'll see if I can add this in the next version.
roryfloyd

Post by roryfloyd »

Thanks a lot.
Hope you can. That would be great and make my MM almost perfect to me. Can´t wait.
Thanks again for your work and quick replies and all your scripts and ... well everything you do.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

:D
YippieYeah

Post by YippieYeah »

Hey guys, lately I tried to find a way to add album art even for single songs. Sometimes just adding the artists image. i figured i coudl right click on monkeyrock's bio: save to tag. but this only brings up a low resolution album art.

is there a way to save high res album arts?

auto tag wont work as it only searches album arts, maybe a google search option with tag to file?

Post by Guest »

YippieYeah wrote:I have a fresh installation of MM3 and installed Monkey Rok. The Problem I found with it is, since I installed MonkeyRok and try to resize or move MM3 Window it crash, hangs. Anyone else experiencing this problem. I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
I had the same problem. The problem started after I installed IE9beta. After, I uninstalled the update, everything is ok.

Thanks for the great addon.
YippieYeah

Post by YippieYeah »

I figured out what the problem is, IT IS MONKEYROK.

MM3 runs on Win7 x64 with or without Internet Explorer 9 Beta without problems. No Resizing crashes.

After I installed MonkeyRok with IE 9 Beta installed, it crashes!
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Hmmm the problem is neither MonkeyRok, nor any other script that rely on Internet Explorer.
The problem is IE9, at current state.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].