Monkey Rok 4.1 - Updated 17/08/2009

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Re: Monkey Rok 4.1 [MM2+3]

Post by trixmoto »

1) I'll take a look at this tonight and depending on how easy it is I'll either fix it or put it on my list for 5.1, as it's not a major issue.

2) This is already fixed in 5.0.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Goodog

Post by Goodog »

Hey Trix

Do you need anyone to do any final testing for you. I would volunteer for that if you need it.

Best Regards

Goodog
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

trixmoto wrote:1) I'll take a look at this tonight and depending on how easy it is I'll either fix it or put it on my list for 5.1, as it's not a major issue.
I decided to turn on SQL logging to get test queries for the SQL Viewer. That is, once I check the code to find out how the option is enabled. Does not appear to be in the configuration sheets. No big. :-?

This smells like a SELECT DISTINCT is needed. Let you know.
2) This is already fixed in 5.0.
:D

Edit:
That was easy. Functions.vbs @12. Change to.

Code: Select all

Dim DebugSQL : DebugSQL = True
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Yep. That fixed the problem. Diff to 4.1 released code follows.

Code: Select all

12c12
< Dim DebugSQL : DebugSQL = False
---
> Dim DebugSQL : DebugSQL = True 'Owyn
175c175
<         sql = "SELECT Id FROM Artists WHERE Artist='"&exc&"'"
---
>         sql = "SELECT Id FROM Artists WHERE Artist='"&fixsql(exc)&"'" 'Owyn
2637a2638
> 				art = art*100 'Owyn
2671a2673
> 					art = art*100 'Owyn
2743c2745
<             sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.IDArtist"&sql&" AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"'"
---
>             sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM (SELECT DISTINCT Songs.ID FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.IDArtist"&sql&" AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"')" 'Owyn
2750c2752
<             sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.IDArtist NOT IN ("&lastQueriedArtistID&",0) AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"'"
---
>             sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM (SELECT DISTINCT Songs.ID FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.IDArtist NOT IN ("&lastQueriedArtistID&",0) AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"')" 'Owyn
2877c2879
<             sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.IDArtist"&sql&" AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"'"
---
>             sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM (SELECT DISTINCT Songs.ID FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.IDArtist"&sql&" AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"')" 'Owyn
2884c2886
<             sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.IDArtist NOT IN ("&lastQueriedArtistID&",0) AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"'"
---
>             sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM (SELECT DISTINCT Songs.ID FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE Songs.ID=ArtistsSongs.IDSong AND ArtistsSongs.IDArtist NOT IN ("&lastQueriedArtistID&",0) AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"')" 'Owyn
2909c2911
<               sql = "SELECT Songs.ID,Songs.SongTitle,Songs.SongLength,Songs.Rating,Songs.PlayCounter,Songs.Artist,Songs.TrackNumber FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE ArtistsSongs.IDArtist"&sql&" AND ArtistsSongs.IDSong=Songs.ID AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"'"
---
>               sql = "SELECT DISTINCT Songs.ID,Songs.SongTitle,Songs.SongLength,Songs.Rating,Songs.PlayCounter,Songs.Artist,Songs.TrackNumber FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE ArtistsSongs.IDArtist"&sql&" AND ArtistsSongs.IDSong=Songs.ID AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"'" 'Owyn
2915c2917
<               sql = "SELECT Songs.ID,Songs.SongTitle,Songs.SongLength,Songs.Rating,Songs.PlayCounter,Songs.Artist,Songs.TrackNumber FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE ArtistsSongs.IDArtist NOT IN ("&lastQueriedArtistID&",0) AND ArtistsSongs.IDSong=Songs.ID AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"'"
---
>               sql = "SELECT DISTINCT Songs.ID,Songs.SongTitle,Songs.SongLength,Songs.Rating,Songs.PlayCounter,Songs.Artist,Songs.TrackNumber FROM Songs,ArtistsSongs WHERE ArtistsSongs.IDArtist NOT IN ("&lastQueriedArtistID&",0) AND ArtistsSongs.IDSong=Songs.ID AND ArtistsSongs.PersonType=1 AND Songs.SongTitle='"&sng&"'" 'Owyn
Hmmm. Better turn off SQL logging. Bit too much info except when debugging SQL. :D
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@Goodog - thank you, but hopefully it will be available for release tonight anyway.

@Owyn - yes, it kicks out a lot of extra messaging which is only really useful for the developer, which is why it's all in there but not switched on in the options sheet. Thanks for looking at this, I'll make the modifications tonight.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
kjaem24

Post by kjaem24 »

Hi Trixmoto. I was just wondering if it was possible to remove the album art that appears on MonkeyRok. I love the script but don't use album art views so I was wondering if there was an option to have it removed.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well you made this request just in time! I have added "none" as an artwork mode, which will hide the main image.

If you want to remove all of the images then this would be a skin customisation, as the format of the album display is controlled by the script in "SkinFunctions.vbs". I think the image is always in a <td> with a class of "img_box_small" though, so you might just be able to hide this by modifying the "skin.css" file.
kjaem24

Post by kjaem24 »

That is great Trixmoto! I love your scripts by the way. I use several of them and they really make MM more useful.