Remove "show all track" in detailed mode

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Raffhell

Remove "show all track" in detailed mode

Post by Raffhell »

I've used search but...with no success.. When I'm in "album art with details" and I sort by "album art" I can't see all the tracks listed by only the half and I've to click on "show all tracks"... I would always see them... There's an option or a script to do that? :roll:
Skin: MetroM(MM4) | BlackMonkey(MM5)
Plugins: Minilyrics(MM4) | Stock(MM5)
"There's nothing better than a singin' monkey!"
rovingcowboy

Re: Remove "show all track" in detailed mode

Post by rovingcowboy »

yes i was in the monkeys ini file the other day and i found in there under the album art section an line to tell the monkey how many songs to list for the albums in the album art display.

mine said 7 so you could just change that to how many you want to show i'd pick a number like 25 as most albums have 20 to 24 songs on at the most. if you merge a 3 album set or a 3 disk set as one long album you could end up with about 80 songs on it but doing that long of list in the album display would make it null and void for use because it will make you scroll for ten miles to see all the list.

not sure where your mediamonkey.ini file will be at on your system. just do a search for it and make sure you search for hidden files as it is a hidden file.

at least i believe i seen that in the file i don't think i was dreaming while sleeping on the keyboard again? :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Tools -> Options -> Appearance -> Uncheck "Album Art + Details View: Show only __ tracks"

That will disable the hiding completely. There's always the option just setting it to a higher number like 20, so that most albums are fully displayed, but an album that may have 35 tracks wouldn't disrupt the flow too much. Up to you.
Raffhell

Post by Raffhell »

Mizery_Made wrote:Tools -> Options -> Appearance -> Uncheck "Album Art + Details View: Show only __ tracks"
Thank you alot ^^
Skin: MetroM(MM4) | BlackMonkey(MM5)
Plugins: Minilyrics(MM4) | Stock(MM5)
"There's nothing better than a singin' monkey!"