MM-Ultimate v2.1 by MacMaster (MediaMonkey3 skin )

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

sam.v.60

Re: MM-Ultimate v2.1 by MacMaster (MediaMonkey3 skin )

Post by sam.v.60 »

Hello,
readers can take the size of the screen, just move it

hi
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

what are you trying to find out? i'm going to take a guess and say you are wanting to find out if you can move the player.

in your answer for this skin is no.

any skin with the number of songs in the playlists and the size of the songs listed in the bar above the player as in your screen shot shows the player has been locked in to the bottom docking area.

so you can not move that player.

is that what you wanted to know.? :-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
sam.v.60

Post by sam.v.60 »

hi,
If this is translated as it should.
No it's not what I mean.

[quote] any skin with the number of songs in the playlists and the size of the songs listed in the bar above the player have in your screen shot shows the player has been locked in to the bottom docking area.
so you can not move that player. [/ quote]

veus I just meet at the beginning of the post and say that the player stands with this skin:

image 2

hi
Last edited by sam.v.60 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

your images are showing it is unlocked, but the last image is showing it is locked in the dock ? that is strange i wonder if they have some how got it to auto unlock from the dock area. :-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
sam.v.60

Post by sam.v.60 »

hello,

I only say that the reader detache.je used for over 1 year, as the image 2.je me Servire addition to skin if it could not reduce it.
it must prendrte the middle of the drive to move it.
I can still send in my skin if the PM can make more service.de function on 98, XP release seven
hi
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

sam.v.60 wrote:hello,

I only say that the reader detache.je used for over 1 year, as the image 2.je me Servire addition to skin if it could not reduce it.
it must prendrte the middle of the drive to move it.
I can still send in my skin if the PM can make more service.de function on 98, XP release seven
hi
I am having trouble understanding some words in your above message, what is detache.je and what is prendrte.

i see you have 98 shown above mm 3 does not really work proper on 98,winMe, but mm 2.5.5.998 version has not many errors on those old windows systems. most the errors i've had are caused by those older windows OS's .
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

sam.v.60, expliques ton problème en français.
Je me charge de la traduction.
:D
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Dreadlau wrote:sam.v.60, expliques ton problème en français.
Je me charge de la traduction.
:D
thanks for taking charge there dreadlau i can't read or speak anything but english i use the online bing translater which does 90% better then google but still it can't get all the words. so thanks for helping sam.v.60 :)
sam.v.60

Post by sam.v.60 »

bonjour et merci a vous,

le traducteur est une .....
j'ai penser lire sur le sujet, que certain pense que le lecteur de se skin ne se deplace pas. j'ai donc montrer avec des captures et un language traduit que le lecteur se deplace bien dans se skin.
je n'ai pas de probléme sauf celui de la langue.
merci

a+

une info sur un petit beug:

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Skins
ouvrir MM-Ultimate.msz avec winzip
ouvrir le theme avec themeeditor 7
choisir fonts
GroupBoxTextNormal
change color        choisir blanc
enregistrer les modifications
cela permet de voir la barre des titres dans les options de MM qui sont ecris en noir
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Approximative translation of above post:

Hello and thx.

The translator is sh...
I think I red on the subject, that some people think the player of this skin is not movable.
So I posted screen shots to show that the player is in fact movable.
I don't have problem except for the language.
Ty

btw there's a bug in the skin.

The titles in mm options are black.

To change that edit the theme skin with themeeditor7.
Change the color of element GroupBoxTextNormal in fonts to white.

Cy later
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Thank you! ... for the tip, and for the translation.
--
The gpzbc
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

Hallo at all MM-Ultimate-Lovers,
I'm back again!!
after a long time without pc I've seen some errors and post's....
I've made some little bugfixes (thank's for sugest here in forum)

for now I think it's good

Only 1 thing is to do per me: the bug in the autorename-dialog (yellow-selection, pop-up for rules of renaming)
I've seen se new skins but I can't find nothing wich con change this items.
If anybody has an idea.....

For now I work on a new Windows7 skin,
I hope you will love this like MM-Ultimate.

In the last 2 years I've count over 126.000 downloads, thank you !!!!
MM-W7 v1.1 -- last update 21.11.2010 --
MM-Ultimate v2.1 -- last update 25.02.2008 --
MM-PSP v1.1 -- last update 26.02.2008 --
MM-White_O v1.0 -- release 11.03.2008 --
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Welcome back! :D
Stop Button Freak
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

MacMaster wrote: Only 1 thing is to do per me: the bug in the autorename-dialog (yellow-selection, pop-up for rules of renaming)
I've seen se new skins but I can't find nothing wich con change this items.
If anybody has an idea.....
This is going to be fixed in MM4, the yellow highlight will always have black text.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
barkoz

Post by barkoz »

Oh Yeh!!!!!!
This is by far the best skin I have used, every time I change It I end up going straight back to it.
You are a genius dude
Thanks from down here.
:D :D :D :D :D :D