Se0d to audio CD

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

cadmanmeg

Se0d to audio CD

Post by cadmanmeg »

I am trying to burn some CDs and am having an issue. Setting the CDs up for my truck and my truck does not play mp3 types, but rather the traditional type that take the .cda files instead. Can mostly get about 20 songs per cd. Anyhow, if I right-click a mp3 file or playlist and select "CD\DVD Burn" and then select "Burn Audio CD (for any CD player), the disk I get do not work. O know it ain't my burner as I know O burn other music files with other software. Do I havew to do something with "Virtual CD"? Any help on this is very much appreciated. Tried to keep it to the point, but if I didnt add enough info, please let me know so that I can clarify.
nohitter151

Re: Se0d to audio CD

Post by nohitter151 »

Did you close the disc at the end of burning? Does the disc play back in any other CD player?

Virtual CD has nothing to do with burning a CD.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
cadmanmeg

Post by cadmanmeg »

When I use that "send to", how do I do that? As much detail as possible would be very great. Thanks much.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

cadmanmeg wrote:When I use that "send to", how do I do that? As much detail as possible would be very great. Thanks much.
Well to test the CD in other players just try to play it in any regular CD player...

cadmanmeg

Post by cadmanmeg »

Was referring to the "close" the disc. Was there something particular you have to do? As for trying to play it in other CD players, I have already tried that and hence the reason why I am posting here. Once I did the send to, and then burn, the disc if I remember correctly, ejected, and then I tried it in my vehicle to no avail. Thoughts please? Thanks much.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

cadmanmeg wrote:Was referring to the "close" the disc. Was there something particular you have to do?
I'm not certain, I haven't burned a disc with MM in quite some time so I don't remember (or know if the process has changed recently). Anyone else know?

Post by Guest »

Anyone please??
cadmanmeg

Post by cadmanmeg »

I have got to be doing something wrong. I know I have right-clicked plenty in the past (been a while tho) on music files wanted I and another context rollout would show more options whereas I would simply click "D/DCD (Burn)". It is towrds the bottom.

So anyhow, I will try once more to hope that somce more of you could please chime in and assist?

Thanks much!