Monkey Rok 4.1 - Updated 17/08/2009

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

gege

Re: Glided Skin for MonkeyRok

Post by gege »

dypsis wrote:Is there a Glided skin for MonkeyRok?
Now, there is!
dypsis

Re: Glided Skin for MonkeyRok

Post by dypsis »

gege wrote:
dypsis wrote:Is there a Glided skin for MonkeyRok?
Now, there is!
Lovely. Thanks mate. :D
Eyal

Re: Monkey Rok 4.0 [MM2+3]

Post by Eyal »

How about let MR automatically select its skin according to the one selected in MM?

We could have an option like:

If it can be done, skins names in MR directory might be renamed to SkinName_animated & SkinName_basic.

Only an idea..
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'll see what I can do.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Thank you.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

why does the icon file in the MonkeyRok folder look different in List view than in thumbnail view? It looks like a magnifying glass in a white circle on a red background, and I quite like it. Was this an early prototype for the icon, or a late development?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

The original developer did the icon and I've not heard from him in a while so you might not get an answer on that one, sorry! :)
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
holterpolter

Post by holterpolter »

Do you think you can add the similar Songs feature from Last.FM as an option to the extra Panel?
http://www.lastfm.de/api/show?service=319
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I can certainly give it a go! :)
JPSox

Post by JPSox »

I'm having trouble with this. I have the script in the right folder (MM>scripts>auto), but get an error message that the script can't install. I figured I'd let it go for the night, but when I went to run the case-checker script, I got a message saying an error happened during initialization: Could not start Windows scripting control (msscript.ocx).

Could this problem be the same that's causing my monkeyrok installation error? And if so, how can I fix it?

Many thanks!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm a little confused - you need to double click the MMIP to install it, this should copy the VBS files (and others) into the Scripts\Auto and Scripts\MonkeyRok folders - you do not need to move any files to these locations manually. If the Windows Script Host is not installed correctly then this will cause problems but you can download and install this directly from Microsoft.
rouder

Re:

Post by rouder »

paulmt wrote:
peterjones19 wrote:Looks good.

The only problem I have is that when it starts up I get a pop-up saying that "An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?"

This is when using IE7 with the default settings. I've tried playing around with the browser settings but can't seem to stop it happening.

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.
If you have tweaked the MyComputer part of your internet security setup to allow activeX then this fix has been successful for some.

There is more info on ActiveX issues in the MonkeyRok Alpha thread.

QUOTE:

"ActiveX warnings: If you have switched "Initialise and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe" in your Local Intranet settings in Internet Explorer, and you are still getting the warning messages - try this:

1) Run regedit.exe
2) Goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0
3) Modify key 1201 = 0

This sets your "My Computer" zone setting (which is not displayed in the Internet Options) to Enabled.
Tanks for this ... I was getting crazy always clicking the button yes for the active-x popup :P
dypsis

Re: ActiveX Popup

Post by dypsis »

I posted a regfile here if it makes it any easier for you. There is also an undo.
nojac

Post by nojac »

paulmt wrote:
If you have tweaked the MyComputer part of your internet security setup to allow activeX then this fix has been successful for some.

1) Run regedit.exe
2) Goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0
3) Modify key 1201 = 0

This sets your "My Computer" zone setting (which is not displayed in the Internet Options) to Enabled.
Thank you, just what i needed! MonkeyRok has turned into my favourite script, after using Lyricator to add lyrics to my songs. (I have for a long time been happy with on-line lyrics from WebSearchPanels...)

Now another thing:

Is it possible to add a Volume bar and a Track bar to the Now playing panel of MonkeyRok? Perhaps a vertical volume bar besides the Album art and a horizontal Track bar above the player buttons?

In that case I could get rid of the standard player which takes up valuable space from my small laptop screen...
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks. I can certainly add these to my to do list and look into them for the next version. :)