iPhone/iPod Touch 2.0 Firmware

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

iTunes must die

Re: iPhone/iPod Touch 2.0 Firmware isn't compatible with MM

Post by iTunes must die »

I HATE (I can not stress the word HATE - as in I would pull out their nose hairs one by one) iTunes. I upgraded firmware 2.0 thinking it would not be a problem, then I saw the forums...doh! Are you any closer to being able to get MM to work with iTouch 2.0? I am checking web site ever 30 seconds to see if you've got the release ready. I bought the Gold version. Please help me...I've fallen and I can't get up.
AltairJr

Post by AltairJr »

iTunes must die wrote:I HATE (I can not stress the word HATE - as in I would pull out their nose hairs one by one) iTunes. I upgraded firmware 2.0 thinking it would not be a problem, then I saw the forums...doh! Are you any closer to being able to get MM to work with iTouch 2.0? I am checking web site ever 30 seconds to see if you've got the release ready. I bought the Gold version. Please help me...I've fallen and I can't get up.
Seriously? You couldn't read through the whole thread and not come up with the conclusion that when MM and friends get this problem fixed that it would, you know, be posted in here? And if you don't like checking the site so often, subscribe to this thread so you can tell when someone posts here. It may not be the fix, but hey, you might get lucky
jiri

Post by jiri »

FYI, it seems we are a little closer to a solution, so maybe (just maybe!!) we will have something in about a week, so stay tuned! :-)

Jiri
Dolfandon

Post by Dolfandon »

jiri wrote:FYI, it seems we are a little closer to a solution, so maybe (just maybe!!) we will have something in about a week, so stay tuned! :-)

Jiri
WOOT!!! Good News, Thanks for the update.

God iTunes sucks!!!!!!!
AltairJr

Post by AltairJr »

AltairJr wrote:And if you don't like checking the site so often, subscribe to this thread so you can tell when someone posts here. It may not be the fix, but hey, you might get lucky
jiri wrote:FYI, it seems we are a little closer to a solution, so maybe (just maybe!!) we will have something in about a week, so stay tuned! :-)

Jiri
Nice, what a perfect post to come after what I left - makes me feel special somehow :lol:
sakurakessho

Post by sakurakessho »

Jiri
YaY! I can't wait. I'm so anxiously waiting for it. And so are a lot of other people. Please keep up the awesomeness. :D
*MM Gold as of 04.23.08*
keiju (gold owner)

Post by keiju (gold owner) »

YOU GUYS ROCK
OH MY GOD
I HATE ITUNES SO MUCH

sorry for yelling i couldnt restrain myself
I do HOPE this fix works men
i love you all
Morten

Post by Morten »

Looking forward to this as well!
Best regards,
Morten
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

yep jiri and rusty and the others are good.

they have to recode itunes mess to make it work or figure out what apple's mess of a code wants.
:D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
ihsan125

Post by ihsan125 »

thanks fellas ive been waiting as well but watching the wrong thread. nohitter linked me to this thread. do u guys know if the fix will require a new update of MM, cuz i like my version as is (3.0.1.1127), i just want the iphone suport
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

ihsan125 wrote:thanks fellas ive been waiting as well but watching the wrong thread. nohitter linked me to this thread. do u guys know if the fix will require a new update of MM, cuz i like my version as is (3.0.1.1127), i just want the iphone suport
Well I can't really imagine why you wouldn't want to update - so many bugs and issues have been fixed as well as a few new cool features. I'm pretty sure that even the current iphone plugin won't work with 3.0.1 since its such an old version, so you probably will have to update.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
ihsan125

Post by ihsan125 »

point taken, ive always been a "if it aint broke..." type of guy. i havent had any problem with my current version. but its all good, ill update if its necessary
silentman

Post by silentman »

OMG! I need really need this update... not only because itunes sucks a LOT.. just because MM rocks!!!! :D
andig

Post by andig »

ping - subscribe
shrek4224

Post by shrek4224 »

Ok...it is Friday guys...not being pushy just really want to blow up iTunes!!! Any updates would be great, if even a quick we need more time.
Thanks a lot!