Classification and Genre Changer 1.1.1 (2008-03-01) [MM3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

fridge

Post by fridge »

Christoph wrote: 2. Ok, maybe a value is painted green if all tracks have it assigned. Maybe it could be blue if only some tracks have assigned the property. So, if you check a blue value, all tracks get it. That's a common behaviour in many applications. For blue values a little tooltip that shows the count of the elements the property is applied to, would be also useful.
Thank you for clarifying this. This sure can be done but I'm afraid it would need quite some scripting work... maybe this is something for a version 2.0. Right now I'm not sure whether and if yes when I will add this.
Teknojnky wrote:I suggest updating the below function as indicated
Will do. Thanks for the suggestion! I actually thought I had already done this :D .
WebNodes: adds customised WebNodes to your monkey
Classification and Genre Changer: easily edit the currently playing song's Classification and Genre
fridge's MM-Scripts
Christoph

Post by Christoph »

Hey fridge,
I could help you with scripting if you want to. :)

Christoph
fridge

Post by fridge »

Christoph wrote:Hey fridge,
I could help you with scripting if you want to. :)

Christoph
That'd be great! PM me if you need anything ... :)
WebNodes: adds customised WebNodes to your monkey
Classification and Genre Changer: easily edit the currently playing song's Classification and Genre
fridge's MM-Scripts

Post by Guest »

Is it possible to download genre through http because i'm under heavy university firewall?
debu

Post by debu »

Is there a way to have the background of this script come up a different color so it works with dark themes?

Also, when enabling the node for this the pane opens up in the bottom window but there it lists 1 genre.. I thought this script allowed you to quickly add multiple genres and moods to a file or files?
spacefish

Re: Classification and Genre Changer 1.1.1 (2008-03-01) [MM3]

Post by spacefish »

I've started using Auto AlbumDJ and I noticed that if an album I'm listening to isn't completely in the now playing list (i.e. not all tracks are there yet), when I choose a genre and select apply to album, only the tracks that are currently in the now playing list will get tagged. Is this intentional? Ideally, when I select apply to album, it should apply to all tracks on the album regardless of whether or not they are currently in the now playing list. Classifications seem to work okay. It's just genre I'm having trouble with.
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes