Add Album Art from Clipboard

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

alphabeta

Add Album Art from Clipboard

Post by alphabeta »

Would be nice to be able to add album art from the clipboard rather than just files.

Handy if you find the album art on the web. Means you don't need to download and save it.
nohitter151

Re: Add Album Art from Clipboard

Post by nohitter151 »

Copy / paste seems to work fine for album art for me. Is that what you mean?
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

For album art you find on a webpage you can drag & drop it to the Album Art window to add the album art. This feature doesn't seem to work for Firefox 3. You can also right click on an image in a webpage, select Copy Image and then go to MediaMonkey, right click in the album art window and select past (Ctrl+V should work as well) or paste in the Track Properties Album Art tab.
alphabeta

Post by alphabeta »

Lowlander wrote:For album art you find on a webpage you can drag & drop it to the Album Art window to add the album art. This feature doesn't seem to work for Firefox 3. You can also right click on an image in a webpage, select Copy Image and then go to MediaMonkey, right click in the album art window and select past (Ctrl+V should work as well) or paste in the Track Properties Album Art tab.
Ah ha. Thanks for this info.

I think you should be able to paste in to the "Album Art" tab on the properties window as well - this is where I was trying to add album art.
grillmeister7

Post by grillmeister7 »

That is terrific; wish I'd known about it two months ago.
Polko

Post by Polko »

I wish I'd known about it 3 years ago!!! no more opening the File Properties box! woo-hoooo