WebNodes 1.2 (08-03-01) [MM3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

fridge

Post by fridge »

nynaevelan wrote:Can I say again how cool I think this script is, I just added a node to Trixmoto's site and now I can download my faves more easily. Thanks for the script and keep 'em coming. 8) :P

Nyn
Thanks for the nice comment Nyn! Really makes me happy to read that the script is appreciated! :D
WebNodes: adds customised WebNodes to your monkey
Classification and Genre Changer: easily edit the currently playing song's Classification and Genre
fridge's MM-Scripts
fridge

Post by fridge »

An updated version of the classification changer is available for download. Added the possibility to change the genre(s).
Only the file WN_ClassChanger.htm was changed, which you can also find as a seperate download in the first post.

cheers :D
Classification and Genre Changer: easily edit the currently playing song's Classification and Genre
fridge's MM-Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Fridge:

How would a user be able to change the background?? I like my monkey to be uniform.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
fridge

Post by fridge »

nynaevelan wrote:Fridge:

How would a user be able to change the background?? I like my monkey to be uniform.

Nyn
Sorry didn't fully catch what you're referring to... Could you give me more details on what background you would like to change?
fridge's MM-Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

I would like to use this background:

Nyn

fridge

Post by fridge »

nynaevelan wrote:I would like to use this background:

Nyn
To change the background of the ClassChanger edit WN_ClassChanger.htm and replace

Code: Select all

body {
  background-color: White;
  font-family: Verdana;
  font-size: 8pt;
  margin: 0.1em;
}
with

Code: Select all

body {
  background-image:url("http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2397/2246679290_876c5c780b_m.jpg");
  font-family: Verdana;
  font-size: 8pt;
  margin: 0.1em;
}
Hope that helps! :)
fridge's MM-Scripts
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Thank you that did the trick.

Nyn

fridge

Post by fridge »

Just made an one line yet very important update to the classification changer code. It fixes a bug: SongData wasn't written back to Database and hence changes were lost when synchronizing tags. To still keep your changes made with classification changer you'd have to change something in all the songs you've edited with this tool (e.g. add a character to the artist name and change it back afterwards). These changes can either be made with standard MM or with the new version of the Class Changer.

Sorry for the inconvenience .... :oops:
fridge's MM-Scripts
cadmanmeg

Post by cadmanmeg »

I am unclear on how to add more to this via the xml? All I have is the stock stuff from MM3. Any help here please? Not sure where I am getting lost at....
fridge

Post by fridge »

cadmanmeg wrote:I am unclear on how to add more to this via the xml? All I have is the stock stuff from MM3. Any help here please? Not sure where I am getting lost at....
Seems like you don't have the WebNodes.xml in your "[MMInstallationPath]\Scripts\Auto" folder. Have you used the full install?
For more info on how to customise your nodes see the first post and the information i've provided on my website. I think that to begin with it might be best to play around with the sample WebNodes.xml
If you need further help just go ahead and ask ... :)

edit: also, don't forget to restart your monkey after installation
Last edited by fridge on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
fridge's MM-Scripts
Just JP

Post by Just JP »

First off, great script. This one definitely gets a lot of use on my system.

I do have one problem though, When I first open MM the Web node is displayed on the tree. If I open Tools > Options to make any changes and then close that window, the Web node instantly disappears and will not display again unless I close and reopen MM.

Any Ideas as to what is causing this problem.

Jim
fridge

Post by fridge »

Just JP wrote:First off, great script. This one definitely gets a lot of use on my system.

I do have one problem though, When I first open MM the Web node is displayed on the tree. If I open Tools > Options to make any changes and then close that window, the Web node instantly disappears and will not display again unless I close and reopen MM.

Any Ideas as to what is causing this problem.

Jim
Hm ... I wasn't able to reproduce that error.

Couple of Q's:
Which version of MM3 are you using?
Does it also happen if you don't change anything in the options screen?
Can you give me an example of an option you've changed and that made WebNodes disappear.

also try doing exactly the same after uninstalling WebNodes, so we can be sure it's the script causing the error
fridge's MM-Scripts
holterpolter

Post by holterpolter »

This is a great and useful script. It would be even more useful if there is a way to Drag'n'Drop images from the Webbrowser directly to the AlbumArtPanel. But maybe the behavior of the Webbrowser is build in Media Monkey and cannot be changed via script.
I stumbled across this because i noticed that dropping an image is not longer possible with FireFox 3 Beta 3 and it worked with the previous FireFox 2.X. And i investigate how other browser handles the dropping of images.
fridge

Post by fridge »

holterpolter wrote:This is a great and useful script. It would be even more useful if there is a way to Drag'n'Drop images from the Webbrowser directly to the AlbumArtPanel. But maybe the behavior of the Webbrowser is build in Media Monkey and cannot be changed via script.
I stumbled across this because i noticed that dropping an image is not longer possible with FireFox 3 Beta 3 and it worked with the previous FireFox 2.X. And i investigate how other browser handles the dropping of images.
I've noticed that too ... Here's what I'm planning for the next release:

I'm adding an entry to the IExplorer right click context menu, that lets you add an image to the currently played songs album art.

However, I don't know when this'll be finished ... :)
fridge's MM-Scripts
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

Excellent script. I think you hit a home run with this. I will be adding to my sig, as soon as I set it up :oops: . Is there a way to leave a window open while still being able to browse other areas of the library? For example, I would like to leave youtube open or google and still be able to browse and do other maintenance on my Library. Kind of like making a page/frame static, so to speak. I would like to have a video going and it not interfere with other music stuff. I know I can just open Firefox and tile windows, but I REALLY like the script you made and was wondering if this is possible or even practical. Is this is a dumb request? :o