I uninstalled RC2 and deleted everything, except my .ini file and .db file
Then reinstalled RC3. (by the way it looks great, many issues I had are now fixed)
I noticed that now I have a few dead links I didn't have before. It seems to be when the artist / song / album name contains period (.) or ambersand (&)
C:\Users\Public\Music\Village People\Village People - Y.M.C.A.mp3
Media Monkey file properties:
C:\Users\Public\Music\Village People\Village People - Y.M.C.A..mp3
I guess I need to do a rescan and rename. I'm not sure if this would happen to someone who upgraded directly from MM2, perhaps it's caused by a previous beta release that had a bug, and now I need to resacn. But I'm surprised the upgrade changed the filename in the MM database and created the dead link. or perhaps a fix to the 'dead links' node exposed this issue I had all along.
Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Not really:joejoe wrote:I guess I need to do a rescan and rename.
- Just go to "Files to Edit > Dead Links";
- Select them all;
- Click "File > Locate Moved/Missing Tracks...";
- Select the folder/drive where your tracks are located and press OK.