Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Please, try to download the script again.
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Just installed your version for the first time, I too don't see any sign of MagicNodes' existence within The Monkey.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Sorry. You had faster download, then I had upload. Please, could you try again. File should have 91.236 bytes.
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

It's all good, ZvezdanD. When I read what you said, it sounded like you was implying there might have been something wrong with other dudes download, thus thought I would help confirm his claims. The new upload works beautifully though.

Now I just wish I could get something to work to single out albums that have songs with a 0 Playcount to sniff out the albums I've yet to play all the way through. All well.
gtbuzz wrote:Ultimately, I would then want to flips the nodes as well, but this would be more difficult. From the same data:

Code: Select all

Involved Artists
  ->Drums
     ->Person B
  ->Producer
     ->Person A
     ->Person C
  -> Vocals
     ->Person B
I think I love you! Lol. I been thinking of something similar in the last few days, was thinking of suggesting it in the Wishlist forum for MM3, though it would mean that "Involved Artists" would need to be a Tree Node by default. Then again, IMO, all the fields (within reason, something like Comment be a bit messy for instance) should have a node, with options to hide ones you don't need/use... but... that's for another day.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

I have one observation with a following mask:

One Hit Wonders\<artist|max tracks:5>
When I clicked on the parent node to get all filtered tracks, with MM2 I got a result (260 of 15.000 tracks) for 30 seconds. It is execution time of only one, time critical instruction (AddTracksFromQuery). Same query with similar database in MM3 lasts just 1 second!

So, I think it is high time for transition to MM3.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Thanks for the fix and the update. All is good now. :D
Stop Button Freak
Volition

Post by Volition »

Hi all,

This script is not working for any thing in custom field 5, if i'm not mistaken.
nojac

Post by nojac »

I tested this Magic Node suggested in the Calculate Cover Size-thread:

Small Artwork by Artist|Filter:val(Songs.Custom2) < 062500\<Album Artist>\<Album>

It worked in MM2 but not in MM3 ("no such funtion: Val(1)")

Is there a syntax difference between MM2 and MM3?

(The cover size is stored in Custom2)
Bex

Post by Bex »

Yes, MM2 uses Jet SQL while MM3 uses SQLite.
Try this:

Small Artwork by Artist|Filter:Cast(Songs.Custom2 as intiger) < 062500\<Album Artist>\<Album>
Avtually this should also work (in both MM2 and MM3):

Small Artwork by Artist|Filter:Songs.Custom2 < '062500'\<Album Artist>\<Album>
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Bex wrote:

Small Artwork by Artist|Filter:Cast(Songs.Custom2 as intiger) < 062500\<Album Artist>\<Album>

Actually, second example would not work correctly. '1' < '062500' is false, but 1 < 062500 is true.

EDIT: I just had take a look on mentioned thread and I saw that numbers are formated with leading zeros. So, Bex is right. Sorry.
Last edited by ZvezdanD on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Volition wrote:This script is not working for any thing in custom field 5, if i'm not mistaken.
I have modified version of the script with a support to new custom fields and many others which was missing until now (Channels, Original Title...).

Before I make it public, I need to know if I named correctly Statistic qualifier. Nobody was complaining about that, but I think that it should have a name Statistics. If someone from English language region could tell me right syntax for this, please?
nojac

Post by nojac »

Bex wrote:Yes, MM2 uses Jet SQL while MM3 uses SQLite.
Try this:

Yes, you are right. The last one works in both MM2 and MM3. (Both Songs.Custom2 < '062500' and Songs.Custom2 < 062500 work in MM2, in MM3 you need the text field identifier ' ' to make it work.) Thank you!

(I have not tested your first suggestion. But it is integer, not intiger?)
danhackley

Magicnodes not working with MM3

Post by danhackley »

I downloaded the latest version (1.4.3.1) of Magicnodes & copied to the MM3 scripts/auto directory.

However, on starting MM3 I get the error message "error happened during script execution: A script engine for the specified language can not be created"

What am I doing wrong !???

Re: Magicnodes not working with MM3

Post by Guest »

danhackley wrote:I downloaded the latest version (1.4.3.1) of Magicnodes & copied to the MM3 scripts/auto directory.

However, on starting MM3 I get the error message "error happened during script execution: A script engine for the specified language can not be created"

What am I doing wrong !???
Search command is your best friend :)

This is not a problem with this specific VB script, but with your scripting engine, as others already stated to your answer in another thread:

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 109#100109

Also, you could read:

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11916

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3642

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14405
kemie

Post by kemie »

Can someone give me a hand in figuring out how to convert this to MM3-compatible node-code ;) ?

Recent|SQL filter:DateDiff('d',Songs.DateAdded,Now)<7|icon:top level\<album artist>\<album|sort by:first(year)|show tracks:yes>
thanks! :)