Help Identifying Fonts

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

SonicNova

Help Identifying Fonts

Post by SonicNova »

Hi guys, I'm unable to find where certain fonts are within my skin. When I open Theme Editor and open the Fonts list, I can't seem to find two fonts I've highlighted in the attached screen images. The first font appears in my AlbumArtist list. I've circled it in red. Just wondering if someone can direct me where to find this font so I can change it.
http://imgur.com/wLjMLze

The second font is simply in the menu drop down list, in white. I can't find where to change this font from the font list.
http://imgur.com/bTVWwwz

Thanks All.
MM User since 2010.
DreadM

Re: Help Identifying Fonts

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

1; look under Fonts/ListItemTextSelected

for 2;
I'm not sure, but should be : Fonts/MenuItemTextSelect,
for normal text :Objects/ToolBar/SubItemFont

good luck
SonicNova

Post by SonicNova »

Thanks DreadM, I appreciate that. In fact, I was thinking about messaging you directly since you were the one who created the Sonic skin for me. I'm just making some tweaks with font and accent colours but keeping the bulk of the theme the same. Many thanks. I'll look into these tomorrow night. Cheers.
MM User since 2010.
SonicNova

Post by SonicNova »

Hi DreadM, Found it! The SubMenu fonts are labelled in Fonts as PopUpMenuItemTextSelected.

In the control view of Theme editor, the SubMenu shows up orange, but after saving the skin, the sub menu continues to display white, even after changing Object > SubItem Font > MenuText. Hmmm. Not sure what to tweak from here. Cheers.
MM User since 2010.