Can Someone Skin This?

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

SonicNova

Can Someone Skin This?

Post by SonicNova »

HI All, Just wondering if someone could have a crack at creating the attached skin which I've screen-shotted from Music Bee. I love this simple black and orange skin, but somehow keep the WinMediaPlayer (not colors, but type) Controls at the bottom of my current player. Cheers, all.

I can't save the image here, but there's the link to the image.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74429163@N ... hotostream
Last edited by SonicNova on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
MM User since 2010.
Onweerwolf

Re: Can Someone Skin This?

Post by Onweerwolf »

It doesn't work because the url does not refer to an image file. It should end with the extension .jpg, .gif, .png or something like that.
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

Onweerwolf wrote:It doesn't work because the url does not refer to an image file. It should end with the extension .jpg, .gif, .png or something like that.
Works for me
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

you mean something like this:

modified Vision skin ,modified Silk icon pack .
heartofhate

Post by heartofhate »

wow. this one looks fantastic. simple but good
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

OMG that looks cool!! I want it!
SonicNova

Post by SonicNova »

Yeah. Just like that. Thanks DreadM. Are we able to install the Skin to MM4 that you've recreated? Cheers.
MM User since 2010.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Yes ,It need just a bit more time to finish all players and i have to look to the icons again! :wink:
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

SonicNova wrote:Yeah. Just like that. Thanks DreadM. Are we able to install the Skin to MM4 that you've recreated? Cheers.
You can test first version here
I hope the name is OK. :)
SonicNova

Post by SonicNova »

Hey DreadM, I had a final tweak request to ask with the skin you produced? Is it possible the have the font of the song playing in the Now Playing window colored Bold orange. Just the font itself. At the moment, the song is distinguished as being Bold Dark Gray. It's just a little difficult to spot quickly while scrolling down the window. Just the font itself should be colored orange to compliment the standard orange hilight bar that's there now. It's just a thought, not sure how possible it is. Many thanks, DreadM. Cheers.
MM User since 2010.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

SonicNova wrote:Hey DreadM, I had a final tweak request to ask with the skin you produced? Is it possible the have the font of the song playing in the Now Playing window colored Bold orange. Just the font itself. At the moment, the song is distinguished as being Bold Dark Gray. It's just a little difficult to spot quickly while scrolling down the window. Just the font itself should be colored orange to compliment the standard orange hilight bar that's there now. It's just a thought, not sure how possible it is. Many thanks, DreadM. Cheers.
Unfortunately it's not possible to change the color of the currently playing song.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

nohitter151 wrote:Unfortunately it's not possible to change the color of the currently playing song.
sadly this is truth :-?
i do not really understand why the devs ignore one of the most asked features all over the years. :roll:
maybe it's simple not possible with the current Skin engine.

But there is still hope ,that at last in version 4.1 comes a play icon in front of the now playing track. :)
As you can see in Mantis ticket 0009053
SonicNova

Post by SonicNova »

Cheers, guys. Appreciate that.
MM User since 2010.
lostinthought

Post by lostinthought »

DreadM wrote:
nohitter151 wrote:Unfortunately it's not possible to change the color of the currently playing song.
i do not really understand why the devs ignore one of the most asked features all over the years. :roll:

But there is still hope ,that at last in version 4.1 comes a play icon in front of the now playing track. :)

Hi Dread - Just wondering if is possible yet to change the font color of the currently playing song? btw your metro z skin is my favorite, just wish I could distinguish the currently playing song from the rest of the list!

Much appreciated!
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

lostinthought wrote:
DreadM wrote:

Hi Dread - Just wondering if is possible yet to change the font color of the currently playing song? btw your metro z skin is my favorite, just wish I could distinguish the currently playing song from the rest of the list!

Much appreciated!
No still not possible.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.