CleanMM v1.0 - 7/15/2011

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

nohitter151

CleanMM v1.0 - 7/15/2011

Post by nohitter151 »

Original MM3 skin with an intended clean, minimalist look.

Thank you to kemie for the skin idea and the vast majority of images used!

Download

Script skins can be made if there is enough interest. For now the last.fm monkeyrok and lyricsviewer skins work pretty well.

Changelog:
v1.0
-Initial release

v1.0.1
-Full MM4 compatibility
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Queseuq

Re: CleanMM v1.0 - 6/28/2010

Post by Queseuq »

This really is a beautiful skin. Is this the same version as was on the add-on test site?

A couple of questions concerning a minimalist MM... Is there a way to reduce the thickness of the border on the outside of the window and a way to do the same for the lines between the different panels? I'm thinking of the Songbird skin which has a nice clean feel. If there's a way to do it I'll have a poke around the theme editor and see if I can do it myself.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Queseuq wrote:This really is a beautiful skin. Is this the same version as was on the add-on test site?

A couple of questions concerning a minimalist MM... Is there a way to reduce the thickness of the border on the outside of the window and a way to do the same for the lines between the different panels? I'm thinking of the Songbird skin which has a nice clean feel. If there's a way to do it I'll have a poke around the theme editor and see if I can do it myself.

depends on which window you want to do. that can be set with the code to the object if it shows a border code
in the right frame of the theme engine. but some of the borders are only controlled by windows so no matter what we set them at windows puts them to what it wants. it does that with some of the font styles sizes and colors too. :(

i think its ms's need to control our lifes. which they seem to have that in mind by trying to make us use the online office2010 version which was reported to be the worst app of the year. :x

how can this be a pretty skin? there's nothing there? no monkey's no trees no, no, no, nothing? its just a bunch of boxe's with a slight color to them? its a plain jane skin. where's the customized stuff. where's the flashing lights where's the bells and buzzers, where's, where's, where's the... oh i'll stop it's just a well made skin thats all but its a plain jane. i want smoke and mirrors and lights and fire and and and and, :(

nothing bad with this skin nohitter151 i just need stuff, :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
pkw115

Post by pkw115 »

@ nohitter151 Very nice! I for one would like to see script skins including a tabbed version for Monkey Rok 5.3. Thanks for the great skin.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Queseuq wrote:This really is a beautiful skin. Is this the same version as was on the add-on test site?

You can reduce the thickness of the Window borders but you can't reduce the area between panels.

Queseuq

Post by Queseuq »

Thanks for the replies rovingcowboy and nohitter151. Can't decide if I'd prefer thinner borders now but I'll probably change it and see. I reread the title so answered my own question about the version :oops:
paulmt

Post by paulmt »

Very nice skin - thank's
I like the blue stars, as I commented on one of your other skins I thought the rating stars were too small, but these are great. Not sure if they are bigger, but they are definitely more defined to my eyes.

Only negative for me, is the tool bar separators, they seem to blended into the tool bar colour and so have disappeared, on my monitor at least anyway. It's not a biggie and doesn't detract at all from the overall calm look of this skin.
MediaMonkey 3.2.4.1304 Gold Lifetime
Hardware: Intel Core 2 Quad 3.33GHz, 8Gb Ram, 2tB Internal Storage, 2tB External Storage (USB & eSATA)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, FireFox v3.6.x, ThunderBird v3 x64, MailWasher Pro v6.5, Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
Backups by Karens Replicator v3.5.12,
Peke

Post by Peke »

I think I have found new default skin. Like it very much, but like paulmt I would like to see Separators visible. My 26" Monitor and 1920x1200 I also can't see them.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

It looks that the toolbar separators are missing altogether. Don't know how I missed that!

I'll improve on that in the next version.

kemie

Post by kemie »

oooh, this finally got released, THANKS! it looks awesome
would have appreciated a heads up or a liiiitle credit, though :wink:
:::::: silk icon set for MM ::::::
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

kemie wrote:oooh, this finally got released, THANKS! it looks awesome
would have appreciated a heads up or a liiiitle credit, though :wink:
My apologies! Good to know that you're still around, and many thanks - the skin would never have existed without your ideas and images. Thank you!

TylerM

Post by TylerM »

I joined the forums only to express my love for this skin. It's beautiful for someone with OCD like myself. :D Keep up the good work!
Tyler Mills
Rochester Institute of Technology
Student of Applied Networking and Systems Administration

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tyler.mills
Google: tyler.a.mills
Skype & AIM: GeneralMills777
Yahoo & Live: tyler.mills
gege

Post by gege »

I'm lovin' it... because it has a nice and clean design and also because there's a certain script icon in the screenshot :lol:
pbryanw

Post by pbryanw »

Hi, was a big fan of your Vitreous skin but this has now replaced that as my favourite, default one. A keep up the good work from me too :wink: (Where's the two thumbsup up smilie when you need it :) )
Brisk

Post by Brisk »

Wow..very nice skin. We need more cleanly designed skins like this for MM. Hope you continue to make more. =)