CleanMM v1.0 - 7/15/2011

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

andyseefromull

Re: CleanMM v1.0 - 7/15/2011

Post by andyseefromull »

does this install on media monkey for android? if so, how?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

No, Addons are only for MediaMonkey for Windows.
DaKo

Post by DaKo »

Nohitter, could you update the skin for MediaMonkey 4.1? It seems that MediaMonkey 4.1 introduced new icons for "Music" and "Podcast" in the left sidebar, so skins have to provide these icons or a (ugly) standard icon will be used. I made a screenshot which shows this problem:

I tried to manually insert the missing icons from one of DreadM's skin and then MediaMonkey used the new icons. So I think you just have to provide the two icons (or maybe they are already available, but don't have the right name? I'm not sure what icons where used in MediaMonkey 4.0 at this position ...). Many thanks in advance :)!

And one more suggestion: could you change the color of the text at the bottom of MediaMonkey (like artist, song etc.) and in the popup from white to a more darker color (maybe the grey from the playback list)? This would increase the readdability tremendously :).
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

DaKo wrote:Nohitter, could you update the skin for MediaMonkey 4.1? It seems that MediaMonkey 4.1 introduced new icons for "Music" and "Podcast" in the left sidebar, so skins have to provide these icons or a (ugly) standard icon will be used. I made a screenshot which shows this problem:

I tried to manually insert the missing icons from one of DreadM's skin and then MediaMonkey used the new icons. So I think you just have to provide the two icons (or maybe they are already available, but don't have the right name? I'm not sure what icons where used in MediaMonkey 4.0 at this position ...). Many thanks in advance :)!

And one more suggestion: could you change the color of the text at the bottom of MediaMonkey (like artist, song etc.) and in the popup from white to a more darker color (maybe the grey from the playback list)? This would increase the readdability tremendously :).
It's actually a bug in MM. see http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view. ... 671#c39594
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
jamesshuggins2

Post by jamesshuggins2 »

I am a newbie. I've downloaded the skin. Now what magic dance do I need to perform to get MediaMonkey to use it?
jamesshuggins2

How to apply a skin

Post by jamesshuggins2 »

I am a newbie. I've downloaded a skin. Now what magic dance do I need to perform to get MediaMonkey to use it?
Lowlander

Re: How to apply a skin

Post by Lowlander »

Tools > Options > Skins.