Windows Media Player 11-skin [MM3] v1.3 released

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

superkroll

Post by superkroll »

Thx for posting the new "list.bmp" . Looks very good in "Details" but sadly doesn´t look good in Album Art with Details. Bummer!
Morten

Post by Morten »

New download page: http://mediamonkeyskins.blogspot.com/20 ... -skin.html

Please use that from now on. And yes, my first year as a full-time student is now over and I can focus more on skinning. :)
Best regards,
Morten
Morten

Post by Morten »

Do someone with XP 32-bit here have the opportunity to upload wmploc.dll from C:\Windows\System32\-folder? Windows Media Player 11 has to be installed!

Thanks in advance. :)
Best regards,
Morten
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

deleted
Last edited by MoDementia on Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morten

Post by Morten »

You are an angel! ;)
Best regards,
Morten
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

Can I delete it now ?
Morten

Post by Morten »

Yep. Also, it would have been great if someone could take a screenshot of both the vertical and horisontal trayplayer using WMP11 in XP:

Hoping to release the new version tomorrow evening.
Best regards,
Morten
Morten

Post by Morten »

WMP v1.2 released!

New version available with bugfixes and completely new microplayers. Yes, vertical microplayer is now coded and finished for you to enjoy!

More info & download! (link)
Best regards,
Morten
bob61

Post by bob61 »

Nice skin - two questions. According to your blog "The newest version (v1.2) features bug fixes and the long-awaited vertical player!" How do I get the vertical player? I've tried moving the horizontal player with no luck to get it in vertical mode.

Also, any chance of getting the songs rating in the player section? Nice to be able to quickly update song ratings in the player area as I'm listening to them.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

the vertical micro player is only for the vertical task bar.

you want it then you must move your task bar to vertical on the left or right of the screen.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.

Post by Guest »

and is it now possible to change the song-time-counter from counting up to counting down or both counting up and the total length next to each other when you click on the time?
that would be cool :P

thanks morten, to put your time into the skin ;)
Morten

Post by Morten »

Guest, this is something I will request from a skinner perspective. Although one can do something like that, it's not how it's supposed to be.

bob61 - I realise that this may be smart for some people, but this is not how WMP11 is. The most important thing for me is not to ruin the aesthetics of the skin and I don't feel the rating buttones would suit it there. Remember you can right click on the MM-icon in the tray anytime to rate the song playing.
Best regards,
Morten
gege

Post by gege »

Hi, Morten
Thanks for the update. It's looking really great.

There's an issue I'd like to report:
- In mini-player mode, the window frame of undocked Now-Playing window is not skinned correctly. See:
Are you aware of this, or is it happening only with me? :-?

Edit: in fact ANY undocked window has unskinned window frame...
Last edited by gege on Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gege

Post by gege »

Morten wrote:bob61 - I realise that this may be smart for some people, but this is not how WMP11 is. The most important thing for me is not to ruin the aesthetics of the skin and I don't feel the rating buttones would suit it there. Remember you can right click on the MM-icon in the tray anytime to rate the song playing.
I also like skins that allow direct rating via player, but I have to agree with Morten: putting the rating stars anywhere in the player would ruin the original WMP design. It's better to leave it the way it is...
Morten

Post by Morten »

@gege: Hi there finally again. Actually that entry is going to be replaced by Aero-glass (or XP-borders). This is actually something I'm waiting for Petr to implement.
Best regards,
Morten