Windows Media Player 11-skin [MM3] v1.3 released

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

HiveKiller

Post by HiveKiller »

Love the skin, use it everywhere, but would still like to be able to change between time elapsed and time remaining on the player.

Thanks!
Vista Business - 2.4C2/2gb/8800gts/lots of HD

Rumbelstilzchen

Post by Rumbelstilzchen »

Rumbelstilzchen wrote:...
In the playlist the colour of the lines is changing from each other. Would It be possible to have this behaviour even for the archive-view?
If its not going to be implemented, could someone explain me how and where to do it myself?
Just to clarify, what I meant:
In the playlist
the odd and the even lines have different colours. And it would be nice to have the same behaviour in the archive view:
(My eyes sometimes get lost on long lines :lol: )
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

that is taken care of by a bmp file in the skin's msz file, and also the same bmp file is loaded in to the theme.mskn file for the skin.

the different color strips is just there for show as some fonts work well with it and stay on the different colors but some do not.

morten made a copy of the wmp skin and it is white.

blake made a wmp skin for monkey it is not exact copy but i think he has the striped background in his.?

check it out i think its on the wiki page for skins.
8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Rumbelstilzchen

actually in blake's skin wasn't a striped background.
But finally I managed doing it (the last time I looked at the wrong part)

Preview of my favourite skin.
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

i did not get your image to show?
but i am glad you got it figured out.

8)

roving cowboy / keith hall /monkey hi fi

:)
FRD

Post by FRD »

Rumbelstilzchen, where did you find that WMP11 skin for monkey rok? I dont find it with the standard skins supplied with the script..

FRD
Rumbelstilzchen

FRD wrote:Rumbelstilzchen, where did you find that WMP11 skin for monkey rok?
nowhere :wink: I made it
have a look here: WMP11 skin for MonkeyRok
FRD

Post by FRD »

ah :D super :P thanks!
it's looks good ;)

FRD
antigravity83

Post by antigravity83 »

If you want the blue & white background on your archive, here's a file i've created.

Replace the Mediamonkey\Skins\list.bmp with this file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/107643142/list.bmp.html

Then in media monkey tools-options-skin make sure the "override skin backgrounds" is ticked, and the "customize track list background" and the subsequent "scroll" button is ticked.

All done!

I've been wanting this for a while, and decided i might as well do it myself. lol
FRD

Post by FRD »

Hey,

I found another bug in the WMP11 skin of MM, if the song title is too long, he comes behind the buttons and the songticker. Not that it's such an important bug ;), i still love the WMP11 skin so much ;)

thx and greetz

FRD
Morten

Post by Morten »

I'll fix that.
Best regards,
Morten
jyhoang

Post by jyhoang »

Hey, awesome skin!
I just wondered if the skin could display the bitrate and the rating , then it would just be perfect 8)
theta_wave

Post by theta_wave »

Does anyone have the problem in morton's wmp11 skin where it seems the options/properties menu font is set to white, effectively making it seem that the menu contents are erased? Running MM 3.02.1134
theta_wave

Post by theta_wave »

Nevermind, I just fired up the theme editor and switched the font colors from white to black in two categories...
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

theta_wave wrote:Nevermind, I just fired up the theme editor and switched the font colors from white to black in two categories...
wow a new skinner :P
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.