Windows Media Player 11-skin [MM3] v1.3 released

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

srewobwj

Post by srewobwj »

Morten:

Thanks so much for your reply and the link. I downloaded and installed the most recent version (1.1), which is what I was running. My configuartion is MM Gold version 3.0.1.1127 on Win XP SP2. I installed and activated the skin via the "Options" sub menu. All seems fine in full screen and mini player modes. However, I'm still experiencing the same issue with the tray player (see picture). Any thoughts or suggestions? Thank you!

Jim

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

he has not made the vertical player yet. 8)

atleast i don't think so i'll look. hold on

yes he has it in there but he forgot or did not remember he has to make it a different background so he has the horz... one there. the vertical has to be a seperate player ever since alpha 4 or 5 on the mm 3. 8)

Morten just take that same player background rotate it 90 degrees and adjust all the settings for the buttons in its ini file.
then you got the same micro player in vertical.. not hard at all. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Morten

Post by Morten »

I know what to do with it, but I have to finish a few perks with Glided and finish the Norwegian translation before continuing on this skin. :)
Best regards,
Morten
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

okay hey why your at it can you find what is messing with the code for the close buttons? i thought it was your code but i get the same thing on my micro players the close button shows up as tiled and should not be.

:-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
RobertK.

Post by RobertK. »

Nice skin.
Any chance to add support for the natural Windows Vista window shadows?
Morten

Post by Morten »

Not yet, but it will come I think. It needs to be supported by MediaMonkey first.
Best regards,
Morten
Morten

Post by Morten »

Ok. This is immense --> This skin has had over 12.000 downloads!

That's sick, and it means I have to update this skin soon with a vertical player and some more love.
Best regards,
Morten
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Morten wrote:Ok. This is immense --> This skin has had over 12.000 downloads!

:o

Wow!!
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.

Post by Guest »

Morten wrote:Ok. This is immense --> This skin has had over 12.000 downloads!

That's sick, and it means I have to update this skin soon with a vertical player and some more love.
How many are spiders clicking links from the forum and going to the dl? :P
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

well i don't know about his but judging from the amounts of hits the wiki page of my screenshots has got since rusty put the link to it on monkey's downlad page, with the amount of hits before he added the link. i'd have to say morten got lots of his download links from people getting the skin. the hits on my screen shot page went up 3 times the amount as before the link was added. and seems to go up about 100 to 200 every 3 or 4 days?

so people are looking i cant tell how many downloaded but i can tell how much bandwitdh has been used on my site. and thats about 1 third. of it and i get 1 gb a month to use. thats a lot of downloads per month.
FRD

Post by FRD »

Yoo,

I'm new here but i'm a fan of the WMP11 skin of Morten.
At the skin page (http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.p ... and_higher) there is written that the latest version the version 1.2 ( 2007-01-28 ) is, and if I download it by the link next to it, it saids that version i downloaded the 1.1 version is.
Is the number 1.2 a mistake or the download link still links the 1.1 version?

And is it also possible that the updater of MM of the skins doesnt work?

thx

FRD
Morten

Post by Morten »

The newest version is linked to in the first post. I can't yet verify or not if the latest version is 1.1.

Btw, 18,000 downloads now!
Best regards,
Morten
FRD

Post by FRD »

Ok, so it's the 1.1 version (read in the downloaded file) which is the last one, then the version number in the skin download page is wrong, but ok, that's not a big concern ;)

ah, maybe a little request, can you make it possible that i can change the song-time-counter from counting up on the song to count down or both counters ('count-up and count-down' or 'count-down and complete time') when you click on it, like in the real WMP11?

And maybe also change the mimum size of the scroll bar to a bigger size (because when you have a lot of songs, it's a little small to click on it) but i think that this last request has to go to the MM request page.

thx and greetz

and btw, thanks for the fast reply :)

FRD
Rumbelstilzchen

Post by Rumbelstilzchen »

At first - I've to say thanks for the great skin, it's the first one I use.

But (there is always a BUT) one thing I just wonder about:
In the playlist the colour of the lines is changing from each other. Would It be possible to have this behaviour even for the archive-view?
If its not going to be implemented, could someone explain me how and where to do it myself?
Jome

Post by Jome »

This is my most used skin for MM, but I'm anticipating an update, the little bugs tend to get a little annoying, and the wishlist looks promising..

Any idea when the update is due Morten.. ??