Not yet, but soon ...

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Is it okay that the play-button is so "big"?

You may select 1 option

View results

Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Looks hot!!! :D
Will it (maybe) become the default skin of MM 3.0?

Big_Berny
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
Skins in use: ZuneSkin SP / Eclipse SP
AutoRateAccurate 3.0.0 (New) - Rates all your songs in less than 5 seconds!
About me: icoaching - internet | marketing | design
Morten

Post by Morten »

Big_Berny wrote:Looks hot!!! :D
Will it (maybe) become the default skin of MM 3.0?

Big_Berny
Thanks. I'm glad you like it!

I doubt it will be the standard. It's too colorful, interesting and sexy. (Just kidding btw).

However, there is a possibility it will be included with MediaMonkey. But I'm making this for no-profit so.
Best regards,
Morten
Blake

Post by Blake »

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG that looks the awesomest seriously are you on steroids? PLease Morten i cant handle any more of this overwhelming awesomness I think I will go have a lie down. :D
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i don't think its that good.. but it is a good skin,

i been looking at them color choices there is something that they remind me of. i'll get it and let you know but i have seen them colors matched before, did you copy they from some place.? or
did you just out of thin air match them with something,?

?.... :( .....?..... :o .....?..... :-? ....?...... :D ..!!!!!!!!!!

i got it they remind me of the united parcel shipping company

they use the brown uniforms, and orange lables and the gray is the color of their buildings because they don't paint their shipping depots they are cement gray.

i knew i seen them colors all together before. :wink:

:)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Blake

Post by Blake »

I just looked at the screenshot again and realized that the miniplayer button was gone from the left on the minimize button...

What happened to it?
Morten

Post by Morten »

Blake wrote:I just looked at the screenshot again and realized that the miniplayer button was gone from the left on the minimize button...

What happened to it?
It is there, but it's hiddened until you scroll over it. Attached is an updated screenshot for you and me. A few small changes. Thanks for your comments, they are well appreciated.

@rovingcowboy; yep, I copied it from that, although I never heard of it. Wait a minute, am I under a copyright infringement for copying the color of Orange Amps? :lol:

And also, I know you don't like this skin so much, but maybe you'll get a new screen soon?
Best regards,
Morten
Blake

Post by Blake »

Ok then, your welcome :D

I like the name of the picture 'thesexydi6' :lol:
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

to morten you mis read that first line in the other post.

it was to blake. i don't think your skin is that good to be made the default for monkey but it is a good skin.

i think the default skin is a throw away skin anyways
because how many skinners use the default skin
of anything if they can make one of their own?

i think eourpe calls the company by the name of Brown ?

notsure but here we call it in the short name of " UPS "

never heard of orange amp? some band name ?

8)
Morten

Post by Morten »

I don't understand what you mean then. It's too "bad" to become the standard skin, and to good to become the standard skin. Hmm...

Now you got me thinking. :o

Anyway, Rusty asked if I could make a skin that maybe could, if I wanted, be bundled with MediaMonkey. I'm quite certain it won't be the standard skin, if it's included at all. I think it's too "bright" to be something everyone likes, and that's why I made it. I love the orange color 8)

Oh btw, orangeamps.com
Best regards,
Morten
Blake

Post by Blake »

I know I would be happy for it to be the default skin.

Will there be other color versions of this skin? Say blue or lime green?
Morten

Post by Morten »

Blake wrote:I know I would be happy for it to be the default skin.

Will there be other color versions of this skin? Say blue or lime green?
Of course, and it should be very easy as to the only thing I "should" need to change is the orange colors/shadings.
Best regards,
Morten
Blake

Post by Blake »

Yes it would be. I should know, I did the royals 8)
Morten

Post by Morten »

But how did you get the color variations so good without having the .psd-file available?
Best regards,
Morten
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

simple way of that morten is use the image map and do a transparent overlay of all the images in photo shop.

you can adjust the amount of transparence used by the color image.

just keep the first image map open and the open the others.
you can copy the same tranparent image to the other maps that way. always having the same level of transparentness on the image.

then you just make enough copies of the image to lay over
the other images so you don't cover over the background color of the image map.

no need to use coding files.

its called visual graphic coloring other wise known as image editing. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Morten wrote:I don't understand what you mean then. It's too "bad" to become the standard skin, and to good to become the standard skin. Hmm...

Now you got me thinking. :o

Anyway, Rusty asked if I could make a skin that maybe could, if I wanted, be bundled with MediaMonkey. I'm quite certain it won't be the standard skin, if it's included at all. I think it's too "bright" to be something everyone likes, and that's why I made it. I love the orange color 8)

Oh btw, orangeamps.com
thats cool i knew rusty was gathering things from everyone.
he's up to something but wont say just what it is?

you should not be confused. the skin is good but i don't think it should be the default.

it is not as good as blake wrote out with all that !!!! stuff.
one of them is fair. but you know blake really likes it. :D

i just can not see the since in having that big brown list view area and no trees? or text that i can read. so the skin is lacking for me.

now what would get my attention is a lot different but can't be added in to the skin, and might just be something to add in to the program? like i said in the other message for skinner's wants. msagents to be able to be used natively with the skin / program.

that would get my attention. 8)