Limited display of information in tree

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

hh_perth

Limited display of information in tree

Post by hh_perth »

Selection of tree node "Artist & Album Artist" showes with artist "Xavier Naidoo" selection in tree only 3 albums. Archive listing shows the correcte contents.

When changing the artist in the tree to e.g. "Xavier NaidooO" the correct album information is displayed in the tree.

Changig the artist back to the correct name "Xavier Naidoo" the same only limited information is displayed !?

I have checked with some other multiple albums of other artists without any problems yet.

MM 4.1.31.1919 version. Microsoft Windows 10 Home Build 1042
Lowlander

Re: Limited display of information in tree

Post by Lowlander »

Albums are associated with the Album Artist value. It sounds like it's only showing the Albums where the Album Artist has the value of the selected item in the Media Tree.
hh_perth

Post by hh_perth »

As a (very) long time user of MM the reported tree-display problems are obvious and happen unfortunately on other occasions (without any clue of why)
- and it seems as if I am not the only one --> "Album Artist disappears when spelt correctly".
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Please open a Support Ticket and offer your database and exact reproduction steps.
hh_perth

Post by hh_perth »

sorry, but I seem not to bee familiar how to open a Support Ticket ?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »