Environment: WinXP Home, 1024MB, MM Gold 188.8.131.524
I made a backup of my Music files tonight, ~11GB worth.
I chose to let MM Span the burn over several disks.
First thing I noticed: it was burning the files in reverse order (starting at Z and working up).
More importantly, it took 4 disks when I expected three. After checking why, the first disk had only 1.73GB of files on it. The 2nd and 3rd disks were full, and the last had 900MB.
I'm guessing that if it had started with the A's, as it should have done, it would have taken the correct number of disks. (If I'd known what was going on, I could have just stuck the first disk back in when it asked for a 4th disk.)
In addition to the above error, it would be nice to have some kind of status report after each disk finishes - something like: "4.3GB burned, 6.7GB to go", so it's easier to spot this kind of thing.
To get bugs in the current release fixed, please report them here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1