AccurateRip dialogue [#8648]

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

tommycrock

AccurateRip dialogue [#8648]

Post by tommycrock »

In the AccurateRip dialogue following a rip, if it fails to verify the dialogue says "this CD doesn't exist in the database or there is a problem with your internet connection". 3 questions:
Does AccurateRip give no response if it doesn't have the CD, or would it be possible to have two different messages here so you know that it's either a rare CD or you weren't able to communicate with the AccurateRip server?
If you can't communicate with the AccurateRip server, could you have a button to retry verification? Currently you would have to rerip and hope communication is back up.
For songs that fail to verify/are returned as inaccurate could you have the option to listen as well as retry? I believe they have that option in EAC.
rusty

Re: AccurateRip dialogue

Post by rusty »

Lowlander

Re: AccurateRip dialogue [#8648]

Post by Lowlander »

I agree, EAC gives more useful messages.
Leroy Bad

Re: AccurateRip dialogue [#8648]

Post by Leroy Bad »

I agree that there still needs to be more clarification. After ripping a CD, I get "...cda verified with confidence number ##..." I guess I'm expecting to see in addition, "Copy Ok". Also the former message appears under the "Problem" column...so was it a good rip or not?

I would also like to see a export results to text file option and/or inclusion in the ID tag.