Here's an idea (iPod's play counts synced to MM and Last.fm)

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

cali

Here's an idea (iPod's play counts synced to MM and Last.fm)

Post by cali »

I wonder if it would be possible for MM to read an iPod's play counts in order to update MM with that information. That way MM's play counts would be more accurate (MM+iPod)

Also, it would be really cool to be able to submit the played tracks from an iPod to Last.fm via MM. I know that there are programs out there like Lastpod that can do this without iTunes, but I was hoping MM could do this as well.
nohitter151

Re: Here's an idea (iPod's play counts synced to MM and Last

Post by nohitter151 »

cali wrote:I wonder if it would be possible for MM to read an iPod's play counts in order to update MM with that information. That way MM's play counts would be more accurate (MM+iPod)
I'm pretty sure MM already does this with the iPod.
cali wrote:Also, it would be really cool to be able to submit the played tracks from an iPod to Last.fm via MM. I know that there are programs out there like Lastpod that can do this without iTunes, but I was hoping MM could do this as well.
Agreed, this would be a very cool addition to the last.fm plugin.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
PromisedPlanet

Re: Here's an idea (iPod's play counts synced to MM and Last

Post by PromisedPlanet »

cali wrote:I wonder if it would be possible for MM to read an iPod's play counts in order to update MM with that information. That way MM's play counts would be more accurate (MM+iPod).
It already does, if you have the "auto-sync from device to PC" checkbox checked.